[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

La La Land is the worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: la-la-land01.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
la-la-land01.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
La La Land is the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. Like I'm not a sjw or anything but even I think it was fucking ridiculous to make a musical in LA where there is no gay people and the only black character is a sell out ruining Jazz and then a white guy comes in and saves jazz cause that's totally how it works.

Besides the fact that it felt like The Great Gatsby except without any social commentary as everyone seems pretty wealthy andcomfortable.Itwas actual nonsense. Sheer nonsense.

I voted Trump so you know I'm not tumblr. But jesus fucking christ could they try to be more ignorant and unaware of the real world.
>>
wew
>>
File: 1485145142935.png (50KB, 492x622px) Image search: [Google]
1485145142935.png
50KB, 492x622px
I gotta ask, Zach

You don't actually believe you're white do you?
>>
>>78955101
Well I'll go see it then! I FUCKING hate minorities in my movies.
>>
>>78955101

>movie is called la la land
>is out of touch with real life

holy shit you figured it out
>>
>>78955101
You posted this exact thread earlier today....
>>78955186
He may be an ugly faggo but he's still whiter than most of /pol/.
>>
>>78955101
It was garbage to say the least.
>>
>>78955267
wait you mean pasta exists?
>>
>>78955101
I agree with you OP, this movie was downright dishonest. A white guy playing Jazz music? Are you kidding me? And then to top it off Emma Stone ends up with some boring white dude when John Legend was right there! It disgusts me that fascist movies like this one are even still being made let alone winning awards. Keep it up OP everyone needs to know about how dishonest La La Land is.
>>
>>78955186
4 minutes to answer before I submit several complaints to TI
>>
>>78955330
Ever fucking heard of Stan Getz, Dave Brubeck, David sambourn, Bob James? Bill Evans?? White people can play jazz too you muggy cunt, it's not hard to believe loool
>>
I'm confused about the high ratings this has been getting as it's a musical. Are there any heterosexual men that can honestly say this was a good movie.
>>
>>78955101
what does the fuck politics have to do with this movie? nothing so why bring it up
>>
>>78955101
It actually is sickening how bad this is
>>
>>78955101
So you would say it's a dishonest movie?
>>
>>78955101

i think old people like it the most

i couldnt make it past the first 10 minutes
>>
>>78956284
I think the part that hurts me the most is that it's up for best original screenplay. A musical can't have a particularly good screenplay because all the major characterisation and human development happens in a fucking song.

Without the music and with more than one dimension to the male lead besides "so I like jazz", it might be alright. As it is, it's a visually striking film with fuck all happening underneath.
>>
>>78956123
>lists a bunch of literally who's
>forgets that they were just stealing from black jazzmen anyway

Anon it's common knowledge that white people have no rhythm yet Damien Chazelle expects us to believe that a singing dancing jazz piano playing white man can make an attractive white girl fall in love with him? If this isn't dishonesty then I don't know what is. In my Afro-Am music class we learned that only black people can play jazz and blues because they were slaves so they have the deep soulful emotions that white people just aren't capable of having. Maybe if Chazelle had done a little research by respected scholars he would've realized what a dishonest film he'd made but he didn't so now the rest of us have to suffer through this fascist schlock. It's despicable anon, despicable.
>>
Pretty stale pasta tbqh, also totally misses the point of the film. Sebastien and his ambitions are critiqued in the text. "How are you gonna be a revolutionary when you're such a traditionalist?"
>>
>>78955101
>only black character
Actually his sister was blacked, as shown in the scene of him playing piano while watching his sister race mixing in the background. Also the casting agent, who in a sense set in motion the events leading to his cucking was black as well. Really made me think.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.