[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did channel 4 go from pirate TV who wasn't afraid of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Terry-Christian-presentin-006.jpg (26KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Terry-Christian-presentin-006.jpg
26KB, 460x276px
How did channel 4 go from pirate TV who wasn't afraid of pushing the boundaries of comedy, to the Muslim cock sucking, female hiring, puff quota bunch of liberals they are today
>>
isn't this the story of everything cutting edge? starts off provocative, gathers a following, becomes entrenched in the media landscape, and finally grows complacent.
>>
I wonder what Chris Morris thinks of current year
>>
>>78942742
how did OP go from anonymous to a reactionary conservative edgefaggot?
>>
>>78942742
The boundaries of what is considered edgy and pushing the boundaries have shifted so much since the rise of the internet that they essentially lost their niche and became pointless. That led them to latch onto one of the only forms of being edgy that still gets attention, extreme political views.
>>
>>78942961
He grew up in an area that turned predominantly black.
>>
>>78942856
He's progressive as fuck, same as armondo ianucci :(
>>
File: 1485724857776.png (213KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485724857776.png
213KB, 1920x1200px
>>78942742

You have to go back
>>
>>78942742
>>>/pol/
>>
>>78942961
A liberal is just a conservative that hasn't experienced the world yet.
>>
>>78942742
Did you even stop to think that maybe YOU'RE on the wrong side of culture?
>>
>>78943096
anyone with any sense of wit is progressive. conservatives can't do any kind of comedy that isn't shock-jock trash.
>>
>>78942961

because being a reactionary conservative edgefaggot is in vogue nowadays
>>
>>78943122
If I could go back to the 90s I would my anonymous friend
>>
>>78942742
Wew, Stewart Lee has really let himself go
>>
>>78943204
>muh evil whitey
>muh vagina
>liberal wittyness
>>
>>78942856
I'd love to see actual satire back on TV. Paedogeddon is a work of art
>>
>>78943204
A lot of people aren't either progressive cuck mode or full conservative you know. There is an in between also, what I like to call normal.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.