[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIVE NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZ O9oWQzlQ Leah R

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

LIVE NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZO9oWQzlQ
Leah Rimini talking scientology
>>
DUDE
>>
>"LRH was nothing more than a sociopath with a cult following that loved boats. He manipulated people through intimidation and threats."
>"Uh-huh, yeah thats so true. Did you ever see that video of the guy falling off the boat? Hey Jaime, pull that video up. Watch this.. watch how he slips and gets DESTROYED."
>>
>>78942326
this is a good episode. she has great chemistry with joe.

i've been watching her A&E show (which is meh since it's produced and edited like a reality show) and this has been a fantastic interview. for some reason i can't get enough of hearing people talk about scientology
>>
>>78943751
I wish he will invite Louis Theroux back to talk about scientology
>>
>>78943876
mayber after the movie's official U.S. release, but somehow i doubt it. i don't think louis would want to go back on the show and rehash the same conversation, but who knows
>>
I really wish my dick didn't rage for little long island guinea broads.

You can't go anywhere in the north east without finding these women.
>>
When will he have Sam Harris back?
>>
she either had a stroke or cant move half her face from botox....sad
>>
>>78944342
probably botox, but she's badass anyway so fuck it
>>
>>78942326
>Leah Rimini talking scientology

Leah repeating the same stuff we've known for the past 10 years. The best documentaries about scientology have already been made. She hasn't said anything new yet.
>>
>>78944492
her show is better since it's based on interviews with former scientologists who tell their own horror story. i sort of thought she'd spend more time talking about all the shit she's heard instead of just about herself
>>
>>78944558
She interviews people that have already been interviewed in other documentaries, and they repeat the same stories.
>>
He's gonna get her high as fuck and they're gonna bang.
>>
Fapped to her a few times during the early 2000's.

Just thought I'd share.
>>
Is Joe gonna roundhouse kick Scientology?
>>
"You know what the difference between a religion and a cult is? A cult's bullshit, the guy who started the cult knows it's bullshit. In a religion that guy is dead."
>>
>>78944674
greentext please

not really
>>
>>78944869
I wanna put that on a fedora and sell it.
>>
did she smoke marijuano?
>>
>she literally can't move her eyebrows
What the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>78944869
L. Ron Hubbard is dead though.
>>
>going after scientology instead of RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM
>>
I'd still bang her, to be honest.
>>
>>78945061
And Scientology has become a religion.
>>
MY EYES ARE GETTIN WEARY
>>
>>78945300
Woah
>>
>>78945253
who wouldnt, honestly
>>
there is nothing wrong with scientology it has helped -countless- people
>>
>>78945478
mostly people who are too stupid to -count-
>>
I feel bad. Joe's laughing is clearly getting to her. She's obviously still sensitive about it.
>>
File: 1485789011289.png (2KB, 428x64px) Image search: [Google]
1485789011289.png
2KB, 428x64px
>>78944342
Yeah, she's seen better days

>>78945235
Kinda weak but at least it's a change of pace, compared to what I'm exposed to.
>>
>>78945543
Yeah she's clearly extremely embarrassed about how much of her life went towards it, but still has that arrogance when she tries to explain what she means.
>>
I hope Joe gets some Scientology mail and reads it on air.
>>
File: S4UDfM9.jpg (57KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
S4UDfM9.jpg
57KB, 600x444px
>>78942326
Rogan is on fire lately. This broad. Alex mother fucking Jones tomorrow.
>>
>>78945235

Last one was Eddie Bravo vs Bryan Cucklien on conspiracies.
>>
>>78945478
Hi David
>>
>>78944055
No one cares about the pretentious fuckwad
>>
STOP TRYING TO FIND THE POSITIVES OF SCIENTOLOGY, JOE!
>>
>>78945739
David Miscavige might possibly be the most charismatic turbomanlet alive.
>>
>>78942326
kek she looks like a bogdanov now her speaking is even impaired by her lips now
>>
File: 1364681670832.jpg (89KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1364681670832.jpg
89KB, 500x666px
>Leah Remini will never call you babe
>>
>>78945313
MY FACE IS GETTIN TIGHT
>>
Joe's interrupting too much. He's usually good at letting people talk.
>>
>>78946056
He's trying to get her to drop something that hasn't been said before.
>>
>>78945732
Alex Jones and Edgy brah are gonna be on episode 9/11. Bill Burr is on tomorrow.
>>
File: cats.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>78942326
>>
>>78942326
She wants Jo's D and he's not that into it. You can tell.
>>
>>78945253
me too brah
>>
dude lmao
>>
>>78946117
Fuck Bill Burr. He used to be great but his last special was weak and he's slowly aligned himself with the politics of his toxic wife. I deleted his podcast off my list.
>>
>>78946228
Leah seems like the kind of woman that keeps her man's balls in her purse. Joe's not about that life.
>>
Leah Remini used to so fucking hot. Now she looks like one of those ladies who carries a dog in a bag everywhere.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.