[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>STOP BEING A SUPERHERO AND DO LAWYER STUFF! Does anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

>STOP BEING A SUPERHERO AND DO LAWYER STUFF!

Does anyone even like this faggot?
Even the writers must hate him because they randomly cut his romantic subplot and gave it to blind Chad.
>>
>>78940869
He is fat and annoying and for some reason my fat and/or annoying friends find this guy hilarious.
>>
>>78940869
He probably thought Matt should be, y'know, doing his fucking job.
>>
He's like a chad locked up in a finnish body
>>
>>78940869
i liked his role and he was the perfect actor for this. totally pulled it off.
>>
>>78940869
I like Foggy. He was right to stand up for himself and their law practice when Matt went full retard over Elektra and the Hand.

Storywise: Everything Punisher/Fisk>Foggy=Karen>>>Hand/Elektra

Season 2 was a mess, but it set up Born Again for Season 3 so its not all bad
>>
He was right everytime he bitched with Matt thou. He fucked up Nelso & Murdoc many times because of his hero buisnes, Foggy carried him on his back on the punisher case, for exemple
>>
Matt was being a selfish cunt and leaving all the work to him.
>>
>>78940869
This guy is a horrible actor. I can't get over how high school tier that hospital scene was.
>>
Im rarely interested in love-interest arcs, but Foggy + Karen was perfect. There was some drama, character development on both sides, and they actualy had chemistry.

Then the writers just figured
>eh whatever just fuck Chad Murdock

Its not like Foggy was even a beta or anything. Just a little goofy. It wouldnt have been weird for him to get Karen. Her character is a wreck anyway
>>
File: Daredevil_017-04.jpg (156KB, 956x434px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil_017-04.jpg
156KB, 956x434px
>>78940869
What ep does Spiderman appear to beat him up?
>>
>>78940869

He's right though. Matt ruined their partnership by landing the whole superhero shit on Foggy's lap.

He actively went out of his way to ruin his friend's partnership career whether he liked it or not.
>>
>>78940869
Foggy did literally nothing wrong.

He is always in the right throughout the whole series. Matt goes hunting for trouble and continuously leaves Foggy high and dry.
>>
>>78940869
>Killing is wrong!
>Permanently breaks arms and throws you off a building
>>
>>78941638
super heroes/vigilantes should give up on morality and admit they have a hard on for beating the shit out of people
>>
>>78941638
>permanently breaks arms

Please explain how the human body works
>>
File: Daredevil-Charlie-Cox.jpg (720KB, 2000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil-Charlie-Cox.jpg
720KB, 2000x1330px
>>78940869
>dude froggy let's defend this crazy psychopath in court
>I know this case could bury our careers and ruin our reputation but you have trust me on this frogster together we'll handle
>fuck sorry froggy I keep missing meetings or being to late thus having you do all the lawyer work for this case that was my idea and that you didn't even want to do but I just have a lot on my plate right now
>don't worry amigo I'll handle the opening statement, see Nelson & Murdoc working together as avocados at law lol
>shit I'm sorry I stood you up at court and you had to literally come up with a new opening statement from scratch in a few seconds while the whole city was watching
>man froggy is obviously pissed of maybe I should sit down with him and explain everything that's going on right now so he atleast understands the urgency of the whole ninja business
>nah, I'll just keep withdrawing from my friends what could possible go wrong?
>wtf froggy you don't want to work with me again what have I done wrong???
>>
>>78940869
After a while he started to feel like Matt's third girlfriend
>>
omg you're blind but you see so much
>>
>>78941124
>karen
>better than literal poo
>>
>>78941832
He had 3 girlfriends in the show though so you mean 4th
>>
>>78941712
Not the retard you were responding to, but you can gimp a person by creating compound fractures and not setting the bone back and healing correctly. An example could be a batman shattering a perp's linb and tieing them up on the injury and the police taking their time. Which is occasionally depicted.
>>
>>78940869
>Drop this gay lawyer mess and let's go kill ninjas
>>
>>78941787
I don't watch the show but seeing that screen cap makes me wonder how they get away with a blindman with shiners? I assume they have him pretend that he is clumsy and forgetful, that lad keeps falling onto door handles lol. But to be realistic every one of his friends and family are wondering who's abuse daredevil's alter ego is covering for, and lynching him. Must be a pain breaking up with his girlfriends as they will all be harrassed and blamed for hurting a cripple.
>>
>>78942446
She really ruined the season.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.