[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else think he still could be the GOAT joker? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1478260843384.jpg (209KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1478260843384.jpg
209KB, 459x612px
Does anyone else think he still could be the GOAT joker?

I don't get what was wrong with him? He was scary and funny at the same time, skin-crawling yet seductive, but most of his lines as well as his role in the story sucked balls. He probably called them out for their bullshit and they cut all his real work and forced him to do the lamest rewrites anyone could ever come up with as punishment.

>oh you don't want no beef? Ya don't want no beef huh? What's that you don't want no beef?

>mmmmmmmm.. this looks neat.

>this handsome HUNKA HUNKA!

Come on, do you really think Jared would want that? We all know he wouldn't.
>>
>>78939204

>t. 16 year-old girl
>>
He's tumbler tier. He's fucking stupid looking with his trendy tattoos and grills.Jared is a great actor, it's too bad he inherited this shit concept.
>>
besides the tats he looks good. he just needs to be written better.
>>
>>78939204
They should've gave him a stupid fucking forced smile like in Batman 89 or The Dark Knight
>>
>>78939204

Why did you save an old post on notepad?
>>
>>78939261
i think you hit the nail on the head. the problem with this joker is he was made to be the way harley quinn sees him in order to explain why she'd fall for him. you're seeing the fantasy joker of a basketcase bitch
>>
>>78939204
No one fears a juggalo.
>>
>>78939204
He's just a joke.
Let it die already...
>>
>>78939204

He is better than the shitty meme ledger joker
>>
>>78939204
>He was scary and funny at the same time, skin-crawling yet seductive
no.

its shoot him in the face and move on tier.

hes the kind of guy where you start the opening shot with. follow him around being crazy and bad ass monster. then when the camera trucks in close for him to deliver his first line. his head blows off and actual joker is there cackling his head off.

hes like the bottom shelf discount imitation bag cereal of jokers
>>
>>78939308
How are metal teeth tumblr? Does everything have to be some ironic meme now? The metal teeth are logical and they look fine. A lot better than a Glasgow smile or whatever the fuck Nicholson had. I'd like to see a scary scene where his smile shines through the darkness.
>>
>>78939204
>>mmmmmmmm.. this looks neat.

This one actually worked for me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.