[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

La La Land is the worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: thumbnail_24652-1.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_24652-1.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
La La Land is the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. Like I'm not a sjw or anything but even I think it was fucking rediculous to make a musical in LA where there is no gay people and the only black character is a sell out ruining Jazz and then a white guy comes in and saves jazz cause that's totally how it works.

Besides the fact that it felt like The Great Gatsby except without any social commentary as everyone seems pretty wealthy andcomfortable.Itwas actual nonsense. Sheer nonsense.Also just zero chemistry of the leads, zero acting chops and singing chops. Bad music and equally bad writing.

I voted Trump so you know I'm not tumblr. But jesus fucking christ could they try to be more ignorant and unaware of the real world.
>>
>>78937705
low quality bait, you have to be more subtle to get a lot of triggered (You)'s next time
>>
>>78937705
>I voted Trump

opinion discarded
>>
>>78937705
*ridiculous
>>
No one will remember this movie exists come April.
>>
>>78937705
>Like I'm not a sjw or anything but even I think it was fucking rediculous to make a musical in LA where there is no gay people and the only black character is a sell out ruining Jazz and then a white guy comes in and saves jazz cause that's totally how it works.
that does sound really fucking stupid
>>
is ryan gossling /our guy/?
>>
File: Q5Wyq5j.png (176KB, 777x452px)
Q5Wyq5j.png
176KB, 777x452px
>>78938681
do you even have to ask
>>
>>78937705
damn, worse than moonlight? I kinda find that hard to believe and i haven't seen it
>>
>>78937705
there aren't any black people in certain parts of LA though, some parts are exclusively white. America has worse partitioning of race between neighbourhoods than South Africa during apartheid had.
>>
File: totally not a sjw.png (297KB, 962x851px)
totally not a sjw.png
297KB, 962x851px
>>78937705
>I'm not a sjw
>I voted Trump so you know I'm not tumblr

Trying too hard

Also, no blacks and fags? I haven't watched this movie yet, I might give it a shot now.
>>
>>78937705
>Like I'm not a sjw or anything but even I think it was fucking rediculous to make a musical in LA where there is no gay people and the only black character is a sell out ruining Jazz and then a white guy comes in and saves jazz cause that's totally how it works
>I'm not an SJW
Yes, you are.
>it felt like The Great Gatsby except without any social commentary
You've never read it or even seen the film. You just namedropped that for no reason. It has nothing at all in common with the Great Gatsby.
>>
File: 1471635489041.jpg (21KB, 400x400px)
1471635489041.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>78937705

What's with all the shilling and /leftypol/ attacks and shitposts lately? Can you faggots fuck off back to your own board(s)?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.