[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to see these guys together on TV again. Where did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bio_kenny-vs-spenny.png (106KB, 400x174px) Image search: [Google]
bio_kenny-vs-spenny.png
106KB, 400x174px
I really want to see these guys together on TV again. Where did it all go so wrong for them?
>>
>>78934444
They're over 40 now. Also nice digits.
>>
>>78934455
nice digits yourself
>>
I heard a podcast featuring Kenny Hotz a while back where he said that Spenny called him up one day and told him they weren't friends anymore which led to Kenny cancelling the show

I doubt they'll ever be back considering they're almost 50 now
>>
>>78934489
What about the live show? Just a cash grab?
>>
>>78934562
Pretty much
Kenny is pretty well off but Spenny is trying to launch a music career and is going around the country playing at bars to like 40 people.
>>
>>78934489
No wonder, Spenny was always the fucked one. It was like watching /pol vs /r9k
>>
>>78934455
Over 50 in fact. But they look 60-70.
>>
>>78934489

What ended their friendship?
>>
>>78935147
>/pol/ is the scummy, scheming jew

pottery
>>
You guys know the entire show is fake right?
>>
>>78934444
>Where did it all go so wrong for them?
Where they got cancelled.
Because:
1.not enough viewers
2.Spenny was suing the show
3.There were minor disputes between Spenny and Kenny
>>
>>78934444
>Where did it all go so wrong for them?
When Spenny thought he was too good for the show and started to make problems.
As we later found out he wasn't and he came crawling back.
>>
>>78935485
dont be so edgy
>>
>>78934444
There were a bunch of kids I recognized from my old school who were in the choir of the best song episode
>>
>>78935147
I was always led to believe they were friends in real life and didnt screw each other like in the show.
>>
>>78934444
They're still friends. They planned a whole slew of new episodes but Trailer Park Boys didn't vouch for them when they wanted a Netflix series.
>>
>>78935463
Kenny drugging him with acid was probably a major turning point
>>
>>78934444

They had to take a break from eachother and by the time spenny stopped being an absolute cunt, kenny already had other shit lined up and the timing never worked out. Check out his show triumph of the will.

Btw spenny raped and murdered a girl in 1999
>>
File: logo.png (63KB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
63KB, 300x284px
>>78934444
Why not ask Spenny yourself, for only $25.
https://www.celebvm.com/via-agent/spenny/122
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.