[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You are given the chance to remake the prequels fully, with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0080.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: You are given the chance to remake the prequels fully, with any actors/actresses you want. This can be through television or a set of 3 movies. Unlimited Disney budget as well. The only caviat is that The OT, Rogue One, and the Force Awakens all must remain canon while everything else (Clone Wars, Rebels) is wiped out.

What do?
>>
Make Rey the main character by sending her back in time.
>>
Age up Anakin and Obi Wan

Yoda doesnt use a lightsaber, neither does Palpatine
>>
Anakin isn't a chosen one, he's not Jesus. He's the same age as Attack of the Clones Obi Wan, that's where it starts. The Jedi aren't an anti-romance cult. Obi and Ani are best friends and partners. Anakin has a Padawan who the Jedi unfairly expell. The clones weren't some thing they found on an unlisted planet, just the Senate's army. Yoda doesn't use a light saber and neither does Sheev. Anakin tries to convince Obi Wan to join him and Sheev in private, appalled Obi turns him in.
>>
Exactly the same but with more sexy Padme
>>
Jar Jar is the key to all this
>>
>I leave jar jar and qui gon in the ship and make anakin a teen that's a pilot of naboo but born in tatooine
>darth maul survives
>The battle of naboo ends with the intervention of the republic fleet starting the confederacy war
>ATOC is set 5 years after
>The republic army is in shambles, mostly alien, senate is voting for a draft cause no one wants to fight droids, millions have died
>Then the clones are discobered
>Count Dooku is a jedi council member, not a sith, dies in Geonosis at the hand of Maul
>No yoda fight in ATOC
>Darth Maul is the one beheaded by anakin at the start of ROTS
>Anakin doesn't has visions or know Padme is pregnant
>He does it for power
That's it, minor changes
Also no profecy midiclorians or chosen ones
The other jedi council members speak
>>
>>78931614
Nothing. since there is literally nothing wrong with the prequels. i would have just made sure George never sold it to disney and ruined the franchise forever.
>>
>>78931614
>(Clone Wars, Rebels) is wiped out
Why would you wipe out the most content rich Star Wars television shows? It's arguably better than the prequels.
>>
Same script but George Lucas has to play every character. Even the droids. No CGI George's either.
>>
I make it a dadaist collage of random sci-fi imagery with a female voice whispering "midichlorians... Midichlorians" in a French accent and Philip glass in charge of the soundtrack.
>>
>>78932572
>since there is literally nothing wrong with the prequels

There's no possible way that you're not baiting.

Right? Someone? Are there people this idiotic on /tv/?
>>
>>78932604
>It's arguably better than the prequels.

high praise...
>>
File: IMG_0222.jpg (206KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0222.jpg
206KB, 1600x1600px
>>78931614
Make JarJar speak in exclusively subtitled alien, age Anakin to teenage, cut 40% of the Numoidians' jap trade scenes, replace it with Sith lore and origins of Darth Maul in 1, and Dooku in 2, Grievous in 3.
>>
>>78932698
The prequels being good has been a major meme on this board for a while
>>
NOthing, why would I change something that is already perfect?
>>
>>78932698
sup reddit!
>>
>>78932711
they are better than the prequels, not to mention some of the clone wars episodes are way more adult than the prequels despite being an animated show (???)
>>
>>78932777
and the prequels being bad has been a major meme for manchildren and redditors for a long time
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.