[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that anyone who enjoys superhero flicks, be it Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4573.jpg (136KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4573.jpg
136KB, 640x800px
Reminder that anyone who enjoys superhero flicks, be it Marvel or DC, deserves a bullet through the head.
>>
I'll go watch Hidden Figures instead.
>>
>>78930181
How much of this is actually getting made? FF2 is NOT happening. Those Sony Spider-Man movies? Not happening. Cyborg and Green Lantern? Nope. Sandman? I pray to God this doesn't happen.
>>
>>78930181
Soooo...everyone on /tv/? Got it
>>
>>78930181
outdated as pic

trash that shit
>>
>>78930181
bit harsh
>>
>>78930256
Or maybe you could just stay home, save money, and watch something good for once.
>>
>>78931867

>I haven't watched it but GRRR DEM DIRTY NIGGERS

Go be a Nazi somewhere else, you fascist
>>
>>78930181
That's the problem with idiots such as you. You are so full of yourself that you think anyone who doesn't cater to your bullshit tastes shouldn't exist. Yet you would be unable to function without the many guys who after leaving the cinema go back from capeshit to their everyday tasks and provide you with services you need for survival. Unless you live in a fucking forest where you hunt and feed by yourself, you are full of shit. Even then, if you lived in that fucking forest and feed yourself you would still have to thank it to the education provided by those teachers that also watched in their spare time the movies you despise.
tldr fuck you
>>
>>78930181

I feel sorry for you millennials who aren't old enough to have grown out of hating le stupid capeshit yet now that we're in the middle of the golden age. One day you'll regret it.
>>
>>78930181
A little bit rude to insult people whose taxes sustain your unemployed existence, don't you think?
>>
>>78930181
I literally can't understand how people can't have fun watching these movies?

Is your inner child just dead hanging from a rope?
>>
>>78934075
I'm not a stupid pleb who watches flicks. Capeshit is killing film as an art form.
>>78933164
Thanks for the speech buddy. Maybe post it for your Reddit buddies. Maybe they'll enjoy it.
>>
>>78934075
because most people aren't reddit manchildren
>>
>>78930181
What if i do it ironically?
>>
>>78934851
then you get an ironic bullet through the head
>>
>>78930181

This is a very old outdated chart and half the movies on it have long since been scrapped.
>>
>>78934903
M8 everyone in this thread is operating under a trillion layers of irony. Just play along.
>>
>>78934917
ur mom's a trillion layers of irony
>>
File: 1482413618291.jpg (19KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1482413618291.jpg
19KB, 403x395px
>>78930181
>Sinister Six
>Fantastic Four 2
>Female Lead Spider-Man Spin-OFF
>Venom
>Amazing Spider-Man 3
>Sandman
>Gambit

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>78936656
I love her.
I really do.
>>
>>78936656
who is this semen demon
>>
>>78936705
Janice Griffith.
But shes mine.
All alone.
Pls.
>>
>>78931899
I've watched it. It's so hamfisted and obnoxious. Every scene is just some whitebois being racist, and then one of the black chicks one-ups them. This happens over a dozen times.
>>
>>78930181

That's a pretty dated image, OP.
>>
>>78934075
You can fuck right off to reddit you man child
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.