[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chase literally made America fall in love with a murdering pscyhopathic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Chase literally made America fall in love with a murdering pscyhopathic mobster boss.
>>
File: 1474281364430.png (716KB, 830x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1474281364430.png
716KB, 830x1262px
>>78929604
Oh! You're talkin' abiut the boss of this family
>>
He was a nice guy
>>
>>78929604
because he wasn't a psychopath.
>>
File: gabagool.jpg (26KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
gabagool.jpg
26KB, 300x225px
>>78929604
you forgot Gabagool addict
>>
>>78929604
Nice projecting. Only dumb people fell in love with him. Only likable characters was Adriana and AJ.
>>
File: 1484426158819.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1484426158819.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>78931773
>AJ
>>
>>78929604
I never liked him desu
>>
>>78929604
Name one innocent person Tony killed. Since all his kills were related to business or people who had it coming.
>a mob rat that would have taken the shot on him first if Meadow wasn't there
>a mob hitman that was gonna kill him on orders of Junior
>some wannabe mobster that tried to kill his nephew
>his own captain who was a psycopath to begin with beating a pregnant woman to death
>his own cousin that disobeyed orders and killed members of another family
>his other cousin that was a drug addict, killing civilians and that had been given multiple chances to clean up his act but didn't
Tony might be a bad man but he never stepped out of boundaries like the rest of the mooks working for him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NEUfm986QU
>>
Well no shit. People love mafiosos, there's nothing new or special in that.
>>
>>78931864
He ordered Bobby to kill innocent guy, who had nothing to do with the mafia. Checkmate tonyfag.
>>
File: iVUarfp.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
iVUarfp.png
87KB, 714x810px
>Sopranos premiere was 18 years ago
>>
>>78931864
>>his own captain who was a psycopath to begin with beating a pregnant woman to death
She was a whooah for fucks sake.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.