[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /tv/'s favorite episode of The Twilight Zone? h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: The Twilight Zone.jpg (74KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The Twilight Zone.jpg
74KB, 1024x768px
What is /tv/'s favorite episode of The Twilight Zone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rfWx6wULdM
>>
OBSOLETE
>>
>>78927814
I literally just watched that episode for the first time. Fuck me, how meta.
>>
>>78927857
Meta or maybe... just maybe... you're in the Twilight Zone.
>>
File: shatner.gif (886KB, 320x222px) Image search: [Google]
shatner.gif
886KB, 320x222px
>>78927910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohHw8CTC_ZE
>>
>>78927748
Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge is pretty nice
>>
The one where the jap jumps out the window with the sword and yells banzai
>>
>>78928058
Honestly that was the only episode that I didn't like.
>>
>>78927982
What's that one about?
>>
>>78927748

To Serve Man creeped me the hell out the first time I saw it, so I'll go with that.
>>
>>78928334
The 80s revival is underrated.

A Game of Pool is my favorite. Examination Day is great too, based on a short story IIRC.
>>
People are alike all over.
>>
>>78928266
it was the art house french one
>>
The Shelter and Death's Head Revisited are my two personal favorites. Another would be The Passerby.
>>
The one where the Martian is in the diner with 6 people and they don't know which is the Martian
>>
"Monsters are due on Maple Street" is a classic. First episode I ever saw and got me in to the whole show
>>
File: Models.png (1MB, 1442x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Models.png
1MB, 1442x1080px
Number 12 Looks Just Like You

Just the way they go from "oh honey, of course you won't be forced to get the transformation" gradually to making it clear that it will happen, one way or another, is great. The difference between Marilyn's transformation and the older transformations (ie the one her father got) is depressing too.

>they can't understand, they can't understand!
>>
Walking Distance
Nothing in the Dark
It's A Hood Life
The HitchHiker
>>
>>78928462
The longer episodes of the 80s revival always seem to add in unnecessary fluff. Which is odd since the 30 minute original Twilight Zone episodes rarely felt too long.
>>
File: bar1.png (663KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
bar1.png
663KB, 634x476px
Not Twilight Zone but Serling's other show Night Gallery. Hit me like a freight train
>>
>>78928701
>that one episode where the hippy goes to hell
>>
5 characters
>>
>>78928334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKbylBQ0igk

watching now, have never seen any of the 80's series

can anyone recomend any outer limits episodes? I love anthrology series
>>
>>78928799
Is the revival really worth watching? I've only seen one episode, but I thought it was pretty bad even though they just copied an old episode
>>
The one where the plane crashed and it killed those 2 kids and that one guy.
>>
>>78928910
The 80s revival is hit or miss, but overall worth watching.

Some of my favorite episodes:

Dealer's Choice (probably my favorite)
The Pool Guy
Dead Run
Her Pilgrim Soul
A Little Peace and Quiet
A Small Talent for War
The Shadow Man
Dead Woman's Shoes
Paladin of the Lost Hour
>>
On a semi-related note, I tried watching Black Mirror because people were comparing it to Twilight Zone and I fucking hated it. I dunno how anyone could compare it to Twilight Zone.
>>
The one where Dennis Hopper is a neo-Nazi and gets visited by the ghost of Hitler.
>>
The one with Robert Redford as smokin' hot Death
>>
really liked the invaders. the actress in that episode had such a great performance that she really conveyed the terror of her character well even though the aliens themselves weren't that menacing perhaps
>>
>>78929150
Never saw that one. Is it good?
>>
-The Hitchhiker
-Changing of the Guard
-Number 12 Looks Just Like You

I can't decide between these three.

Still trying to finish Season 4 but 1 hour long episodes just drag on way too long.
>>
>>78929472
I'd say it's more weird than it is quality, but check it out. It's like last season TZ so it's not in the golden age or anything.
>>
Time Enough At Last
A Stop At Willoughby
>>
>>78928444
The Shelter is my fav too. It accurately depicts how fast your loving neighbors and friends can turn on you when there is a abrupt threat to their lives.
>>
Fuck cherry picking, these threads always suggest the same shit.
Watch them all.
>>
I really like The Howling Man.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.