[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know experts say oceans could contain over a million undiscovered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: joe questions everything.jpg (336KB, 896x671px) Image search: [Google]
joe questions everything.jpg
336KB, 896x671px
You know experts say oceans could contain over a million undiscovered species? Who knows what's down there, I mean water is like 95% of the earth's surface, you heard about that, right? I saw this documentary. Some sharks have teeth longer than my arm! I mean those things would shred you in half! We don't rule the earth, they do. Hey, you saw that clip of a monster truck jumping from an airplane? Insane, totally insane.
>>
DUDE
WEED
L
M
A
O
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Lemme tell you Joe Rogan it was early 70s, I was 11 year old Joe Rogan, on my third wife. She was pregnant Joe Rogan, we weren't even married, I hadda do sumthing Joe Rogan to provide. So I stabbed a man and took all his possessions and left him there to bleed to death. Joe Rogan, you know who that was? President Reagan Joe Rogan, he wasn't president then
Years later I met him again, we were doing cocaine together in the bathroom stalls of a Burger King in Queens Joe Rogan
>>
>>78925565
Damn. Wouldn't be surprised if this sequence actually went down in an episode.
>>
>>78925885
If Joey Diaz was more famous he'd get sued every other week with the shit he says. Like he doesn't even change names to protect the innocent.
>>
You think there's any chimps at the bottom of the ocean? I bet they're like 400lbs and could tear you apart.
>>
Help I fell over, Jamie pull me up.
>>
His sub reddit has become a weird warzone of sjws and alt righters. Which is funny because he probably doesn't even know the place exists.
>>
>>78926317
Most excellent.
>>
>watch a random episode to see if the memes are true
>guest's talking about politics and the subject of Russia comes up
>starts going off about a Russian fighter
>"hey you know the Mongols conquered Russia for like 200 years? That's why this guy is such a warrior. He's probably a descendant of Gengis Khan. He's a fucking animal."
>keeps ranting about MMA for the next half hour
it's true, all of it
>>
>>78925565

would it hurt for him to read a book
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
>>
>>78925565
Why'd Joe Rogan threads die so fast?
>>
>>78927191
wasn't russia formed into a state right after mongols
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.