[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Melissa McCarthy wins the People's Choice Award for her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Melissa.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Melissa.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Really? The people voted for her? Riiight.

She won this years "favourite comedic movie actress".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1js3tR3LiA

http://people.com/awards/peoples-choice-awards-2016-melissa-mccarthy-wins-best-comedic-movie-actress/
>>
>>78925483
good for her. My wife likes her and thinks shes funny and fun to watch. I only saw her in that film she did with Bill Murrey myself.
>>
To be fair, that was a pretty shit list. I might've given it to Kristen Wiig just on principle if Kristen Wiig's performance had actually been funny.
>>
>>78925528
It's not that she's a horrible actress... but she won for her role in Ghost Busters... which was a universal flop. Why would the people not go out and pay to see it and yet they'd vote for it? No way.
>>
So?
>>
Just serves to further prove that these awards, and every other awards are entirely purchased beforehand.
>>
>>78925528
>>78925546
>>78925560
Niggas you didn't even read the article it said she won for the movie Spy that was a hit, they use the GB image because it washer most recent movie
>>
>>78925745
Bullshit. They didn't show one single clip from Spy, only Ghost Busters.
>>
>>78925615
>further prove
Funny how a popular actress winning a minor award further drives the paranoid conspiracy theories of self-important simpletons
>>
>>78925822
Are you saying that you don't think these hollywood awards aren't purchased when there is proof to the contrary? Get educated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhfxo8xPNGU

Inb4 I dont need the facts before I spout my uneducated, bullshit opinions.
>>
>>78925801
She was nominatedto Favorite Comedic Movie Actress from what i remember GB wasen't a comedy
>>
>>78925483
>"favourite comedic movie actress"

To be honest, I doubt people know any others and just voted for le funny fatty from Bridesmaids without seeing Ghostbusters
>>
>>78926027
"Ghostbusters is a 1984 American supernatural comedy film directed and produced by Ivan Reitman and written by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis. The film stars Bill Murray, Aykroyd and Ramis as three eccentric parapsychologists who start a ghost-catching business in New York City."
>>
>>78925483
>Melissa McCarthy wins the People's Choice Award
> the People's Choice
I'm going to go out on a limb, and say that those "People" who voted for her were all SJWs in positions of power.
>>
>>78925893
You're just stupid is all.
>>
>>78926201
Nice retort.
>>
>>78925483
"the people" voted for her.
>>
>>78925483
The last blonde fat chick was robbed.
>>
>>78926303
I think you mean (((the people))).
>>
>Someone i don't iike won an extremely unimportant award and I'm going to go cry about it on the internet
embarrassing tbqh familam
>>
>>78925483
In her defence she might have been better actor/actress in the film. Which i know doesn't say very much.
>>
>>78926402
It's not complaining to state the obvious. I didn't vote for a reason, I don't give a shit. But don't piss down my throat and tell me it's salty lemonade.
>>
I thought she was funny in SNL.

Am I wrong?
>>
>>78926420
that doesn't say anything you illiterate fuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.