[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's this series? I don't even know what's about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Black-Mirror-Netflix-promo.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Mirror-Netflix-promo.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
How's this series? I don't even know what's about asides from it being horror, should I watch it?
>>
It's not really horror except for one episode. But it's unsettling for sure. I think it's great and you should watch it.
>>
>>78925324
>that episode where the dictator of the country uses a shrink ray on the entire population and injects them into his balls to swim among the sperm
Truly a modern masterpiece
>>
Of course the mirror had to be black. Fucking hollywood
>>
>>78925324
Its pretty dumb for the most part. The stories are obvious and the writing is cliche. One or two good episodes.
>>
>>78925324
I heard somebody say that the San Junipero episode is the greatest television episode of all time. Obviously it's not that good, but is it good?
>>
>>78925905
It's not even the best episode of that season, and none of the episodes that season are the best of the show, and none of the episodes of the show are among the greatest of all time.
>>
Cliche, heavy handed, self important, predictable typical British trash television
>>
I saw part of season 3 recently and I can honestly say it's the worst program I've ever watched. The premises are retarded and the plots are predictable to the point of tedium. Many of the actors turned in poor performances. I really can't think of anything positive to say about it. The show is the lowest point of middlebrow.
>>
agree w/ most opinions itt

not a bad show to watch if you're normie-esque like me and are "chillin" with a grill

otherwise meh
>>
Just saw season 1

Episode one [was predictable, gross and not captivating at all. The whole plot sounded so absurd that I couldn't take it seriously]

Episode two [was more interesting. The plot was still absurd and boring at times, but I'm think they successfully executed the idea behind the series on this one]

Episode three was [pure television kino. Loved the acting, the plot now is well written and not predictable, and the production was great]
>>
>>78925324
The first episode is "weird" compared to the rest of the series.
Over all really well written and acted stories.
>>
File: 1367968274170.jpg (48KB, 467x546px) Image search: [Google]
1367968274170.jpg
48KB, 467x546px
>>78925905
If you go in expecting it to be the greatest anything, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

It's probably the most popular episode, and I think it's my favorite personally. But there are a lot of strong contenders.
>>
>>78925905
it's ok but way too farfetched and it focused in the wrong stuff.
>>
shut up and dance > xmas special > the rest
>>
>>78927410
this guy knows what's up.
>>
File: Nathan.jpg (26KB, 426x510px) Image search: [Google]
Nathan.jpg
26KB, 426x510px
>>78927410
>the darker the better
>>
It's not horror. It's an anthology like Twilight Zone. Oddly prescient. It predicted Donald Trump fucking a pig and destroying America.
>>
>>78927642
;)
>>
>>78927642
But that's exactly what the former British Prime Minister did.
>>
>>78927878
It's what former president Trump did too. Shorterst presidency in history. Patriots forced him to resign in under 30 days. A triumph for America.
>>
File: 1477981780384.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1477981780384.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>78927410
>shut up and dance

>the one where the kid is afraid of people knowing he jerks to young kids, when he himself is a young kid

I guess it would be bad if it was literal babies, but I assume maybe like 13 year old girls, and he is what? 16?

>police arrest the kid, when he was entrapped to rob the bank

unrealistic as fuck

>troll face at the end

fucking horrid, that meme is like 7 years old and they still used it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.