[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck am I supposed to watch now? I'm pretty sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mr-robot.jpg (80KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot.jpg
80KB, 600x549px
What the fuck am I supposed to watch now? I'm pretty sure nothing will ever be able to touch this show.
>>
Did it get canned or something?
>>
>>78925189
Nah, just waiting for the 3rd season. It's better than pretty much everything it took influence from.
>>
>>78925211
Watch HWNDU
>>
>>78925189
Probably it's a bit too avant-garde for 16 year old girls to mention via snapchat or for guys to turn on in the background when friends come over.
>>
nah, season 2 wasnt as good as season 1
season 1 was god tier
cant even tell you 1 remotely memorable thing from season 2
>>
>>78925726
The scene where Angela helps Darlene hack from her office is the best scene in the whole show.
>>
>>78925788
no its not
jesus , what are you smoking?
i'd say prison outbreak the tension then reveal at the end of the episode
>>
dude fuck the corporations man, they're like part of the system brah
*inhales joint*
>>
>>78926802
Even though overall story-wise the prison break episode was basically filler (and let's be honest, the overall story arc isn't amazing anyway), I think it was the best in the series in terms of execution. I was surprised how tense I was during it. It had more impact on me than anything else in the show.
>>
File: 1470276023287.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1470276023287.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>78925726
This scene

I know it's cheesy but the whole show walks the line between cheese and egregiousness

I saw S2 as a world building season, I care a lot more about the side characters after S2.

I also think the content was too strained, the last minute order for 12 eps over 10 must have fucked the flow of what was written out
>>
>>78925083
>season 1 bit predictable with the whole fight club twist but still interesting and evil corp is bit cringe

>Season 2 omg WHERE IS TYRELL I AM IN PRISON FOR 8 EPISODES LMAO
>>
>>78925083
that show is trash
>>
>>78927377
ok
>>
>>78925083
>I'm pretty sure nothing will ever be able to touch this show.
You know what should touch? Elliot's dick and Tyrell's ass or vice versa.

>...But they're the same person
Don't care
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.