[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Here's the craziest thing about life. This is the thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: 1483129257531.png (138KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1483129257531.png
138KB, 300x411px
>Here's the craziest thing about life. This is the thing that nobody really considers: You know as much about what life is all about as anybody who's ever lived, ever. That's the craziest thing about us. We're all just kinda wandering through this, going, "You know what you're doing?" "Yes" "Oh, I do, too. I know what I'm doing." "Okay. Good, then." But really no one has a fucking clue.
>>
You're clearly infatuated with joe rogan
>>
>>78922929
JAMIE
>>
File: ohbrian.jpg (39KB, 306x306px)
ohbrian.jpg
39KB, 306x306px
>So like, do you think crabs think fish are flying?
>>
>>78923006
it's kinda fun to rogan post, but it's getting overdone like any other meme. anons need to chill.
>>
File: rogan-podcast.jpg (166KB, 1588x866px)
rogan-podcast.jpg
166KB, 1588x866px
>Scientists are now 86% - was it 88% - whatever, they're pretty sure now that Ancient Egypt was an advanced society that some say was at some point reset and we're just finding out right now.
>>
>>78923337
Why does this moron have pics of Hendrix and Elvis? Does he think it's "cool"? What a colossal retard
>>
>>78923372
Go fetch me a beer, you bitch nigger.
>>
>>78923372
maybe he likes hendrix and elvis.
>>
File: 1484808801008.jpg (70KB, 486x479px)
1484808801008.jpg
70KB, 486x479px
Did Joe say really makes me think or did he say really makes you think
Also would Joe fuck a ladyboy?
>>
>So I read this article, Jaime can you pull it up? that said fucking stem cells might be the key to helping other animals, like orangutans, to evolving. Isn't that fucking weird? We sit here eating out kale smoothing with MCT thinking it's helping us on the spinning ball of dirt, but it was in our bones this entire time. Crazy. Want some? No? Okay.
>>
>>78922929
>Did you know that evidence for psilocybin mushroom use was found in the ancient Gobleki Tepe? Some scientists think they used it to communicate with extraterrestrial life forms. *inhales deeply* *exhales quickly*... Powerful stuff.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>my state will never legalize weed

Please comfort me /tv/
>>
>>78923054
has brian recovered from his opiate addiction?
remember when brian purposely broke his tooth so he could get another vicodin prescription?
remember when Joe distanced himself from brian?
remember when Joe later talked about how a buddy of his was addicted to opiates and purposely broke his tooth to get more vicodin, not realizing how obvious it was that he was talking about Brian?
>>
File: 1481238039385.jpg (90KB, 805x960px)
1481238039385.jpg
90KB, 805x960px
>>78923864
i also live in new jersey
our state is filled with faggot gommies and yet we'll never get legal pot
really makes you think
>>
I can't even take Joe seriously whenever he says one of this meme things

>That's craazy
>Jaimie, can you put on the video?
>Have you seen those orangutans fighting? They can break person in half
>Man, ocean is fucking scary
>Yeah, I have exactly this friend who does this thing which we are talking about right now, his name is John Smith or whatever name came up to my high af mind
>>
>>78922929
damn...
>>
wow, get a look at that chimp... those things'll rip your face off... *drag*
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (291KB, 1500x1000px)
maxresdefault.jpg
291KB, 1500x1000px
>>
File: rg.jpg (24KB, 450x250px)
rg.jpg
24KB, 450x250px
>>78922929
I saw Joey Diaz at the tailor in New Jersey a few years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “hah cocksucker? hah? hah?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckling "motherfucker" to himself as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Joey trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Susquehanna hats in his hands without paying.

The man at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mr. Diaz, you need to pay for those first.” At first Joey kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the hats and started scanning it multiple times, Joey leaned in to stop him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any cyber infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each hat and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Joey kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.