[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this kino and holy fuck it is the best movie I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: v1.jpg (153KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
153KB, 800x1200px
Just watched this kino and holy fuck it is the best movie I have ever seen.

Only problem is that I don't understand the plot or the characters in it. Can someone explain them to me?
>>
>>78919714
they are soldiers and they swim down the river

there u go mate
>>
how embarrassing
>>
>>78919846
they took a boat
>>
>>78919714
they whole movie never happened, its all in willards mind, thats why the movie starts and ends with the same scene, the first airborne bombing the shit out of charlie
>>
>>78919714
The entire movie was an allegory of the Obama Presidency
Kurtz is Trump
>>
>>78920045
do you mean the APOCALYPSE is NOW?
>>
>>78919714
>it aint me
>>
>>78920237
>Vietnam movie
>It ain't me doesn't start playing

What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>78919714
Did you watch the theatrical version? Or the redux?
>>
Also!

Does /tv/ prefer the theatrical cut or the redux?
>>
>>78919714
so got a school report to write? LOL
>>
>>78920513
>redux
>>
>>78920721
theatrical is a movie, redux makes it a film
>>
>>78920721
this

you dont need a degree in film studies to see how redux fucks up the pacing
>>
>THIS WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN
>I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF IT
>>
>>78920985
>muh pacing
>>
>>78920985
>>78920721

>Not appreciating how redux carried stronger echos of the pacing and narrative's from Heart of Darkness.
>Not understanding that this fucking of the pacing adds to the reader / viewers exhaustion.
>Not understanding that you are supposed to find those sections of the journey tedious, repulsive, superfluous or intriguing.
>Not understanding that each adds its own layer to the characters in respective ways.
>Wanting your journey into the depths of insanity, barbarism and existential realization of your capacity for violence towards other beings to be a snappy paced flick.

>Not, after long contemplation, realizing that the redux version is the song video for The Door's 'The End'
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.