[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much better would South Park have been if they had actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: latest-5.png (476KB, 896x560px) Image search: [Google]
latest-5.png
476KB, 896x560px
How much better would South Park have been if they had actually replaced Kenny with Butters?
>>
>>78914331
But they did. Kenny was irrelevant for almost all the seasons. The hatred the creators had for Kenny was palpable.

Mantequilla, king of the mehicans is literally the best character.
>>
>>78914397
/thread
>>
Butters >>>> Cartman > Randy > PC Principal > Mr. Garrison > Stan > Kyle > Everyone else
>>
I honestly liked when they replaced Kenny with Tweek, but admittedly there wan't a lot to do with him.
>>
>>78914397
I mean they should have kept him dead. Bringing him back was literally useless.
>>
>>78914483
butters=cartman>garrison>randy>the rest is the right power level
>>
>>78914544

Nah

>>78914483

This guy gets it.
>>
>>78914544
Randy is better than Garrison
>>
>>78914507
nah, I think they worked it right, and honestly killing him for good was a retarded move considering he dies in every episode. the fact that they grew tired of finding new ways to dispose of him is no excuse.
At least they grew out of the formula, and now when he dies is a surprise.
>>
"Jews killed Kenny...Jew bastaaards!"
- a reasonable person
>>
>>78914573
>>78914576
best randy is on level with best garrison, but there isn't as much best randy as best garrison imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hV3LwA6y0o

my favourite garrison was ms garrison tho
>>
>>78914590
nah, Kenny is a useless character. He's not funny or interesting.
>>
>>78914679
he has his moments, and the mysterion episodes built on him
>>
>>78914679

He has the potty mouth. He is indispensable.
>>
>>78914780
the only thing he has going for him is "dude poor lmao"
>>
if i had to watch one south park episode right now which one should i watch
>>
>>78915114

Butter's Bottom Bitch
>>
>>78915114
any episode from season 6 or 7
>>
butters fuckin sucks
>>
I like Kenny but I stopped watching South Park at the start of the Coon arc so I never got to see Mysterion.
>>
>>78915196

That's what makes him so awesome, he's the only one untainted by their world.
>>
>>78914331
>>78914507
Matt and Trey always said that they didn't like Kenny because he felt like a prop rather than a full character. He seemed to exist solely to die during every episode.

I think that since they have brought him back from his "permanent" death, however, they've done a much better job at making him into more of a character than a prop. The Mysterion episodes certainly helped with that, but even Kenny himself stands more on his own than he used to.

Butters is definitely a great character, but it's not like we can only have one or the other. It doesn't feel crowded having the 4 boys and Butters around.
>>
>>78915114
Hell on earth 2006. Not much focus on the gang, but I think the episode is legitimately funny and I think most people can agree on the message of the episode.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.