[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robert Rodriquez >Spy Kids series >Sharkboy and Lava Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (124KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 960x960px
Robert Rodriquez
>Spy Kids series
>Sharkboy and Lava Girl
>Shorts

Is he one of the worst directors ever?
>>
No. Hes an independant director without any studio concersn because he produces evrything himself with his own studio.

The movies listed are literally just fun for his kids. He invites all his acting friends and they have a great time and a big BBQ afterwards.

He is a big pulp fan and not only tried making a PROPER John Carter movie but also holds the right for Heavy Metal and Fire and Ice, ready for live action remakes.
>>
Why does he wear a hat 24/7?
Insecure baldlet?
>>
these movies are great for kids and are clearly made for kids

don't see the problem here

also
>dusk till dawn is bad
>spykino is bad
>>
fuck no. on /tv/ i've noticed he is a huge pleb filter. hating on rodriguez is basically anti-cinema
>>
>>78906089

Hopefully with Cameron's tutelage Alita can be good.
>>
>>78906173
I'm not hearing any good reason to like or respect him as a filmmaker though.
>>
>>78906711
>baldlet

they're called hairlets you mong
>>
>>78906173
I appreciate the working with friends and self finace.
But Lucas does and everyone shits on him.

To me Robert just needs to make something that feels real. Stop the obvious exploitation shit and do something that has some value.
>>
>>78906089
>not liking spy kids
You didn't have to make it this easy for us to notice you're a pleb
>>
he benefits from having the guiding influence of someone else. from dusk till dawn, the faculty, sin city, planet terror, etc.
>>
I can't stand the editing in his old stuff but his newer movies aren't bad. I can think of worse directors to do Alita
>>
He's a very entertaining director who hasn't succumbed to the postmodernist sarcastic bullshit of the last quarter century. He makes schlock and is completely unapologetic about it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.