[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People think Rey being able to defeat Kylo Ren was stupid, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Finn_Lightsaber_Stance.jpg (172KB, 1560x878px) Image search: [Google]
Finn_Lightsaber_Stance.jpg
172KB, 1560x878px
People think Rey being able to defeat Kylo Ren was stupid, but isn't it even dumber that a random stormstrooper can fight with a lightsaber against a sith?
>>
>>78902656
>Finn could already use melee weapons
>Kylo isn't a Sith
>>
He lost immediately after Kylo stopped playing with him. Also he at least used it once before.
>>
>>78902656
it's not so dumb if you are a black kid in the cinema imagining to take part in the movie
>>
>>78902656
Kylo was wounded badly before fighting both of them. Han Solo used Luke's lightsaber in Empire.
>>
>>78902656
He was the Clone of Bobba Fett after all.
>>
>>78902678
Also, Finn has the physical strength to endure fighting with Kylo, whereas Rey has arms like a twig.
>>
File: 1470734835059.jpg (37KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1470734835059.jpg
37KB, 500x514px
>>78902656
>sith
>>
>>78902656
black guys are just more talented at all kinds of physical things ;)
>>
>>78902723
>black kid
>going to see star wars

does this even happen? why would you want it to happen? star wars goes against everything their culture stands for, namely being a big tough nigger
>>
>>78902656
I don't know but I hope Rey fucks my ass with her big thick white cock while she screams at me with that British accent calling me names and then at the end she bites my head off with those gargantuan teeth.
>>
File: ashitlord.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ashitlord.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>78902656
a sith lord? are you sure?
>>
>>78902723
Shut the fuck up. I empathise with the character not his skin colour. Even though blades black as fuck as a white kid you thought he was cool as shit, same goes for will Smith in independence day. If some little black kid can't empathise with a white character. Fuck him
>>
>>78902723
no body does this not even when i was 3 did i imagine myself being in the movie what the hell kind of autist thinks this way?
>>
Even wounded you could tell he was no match for Kylo. The short fight is Kylo toying with Finn then dropping him.
>>
>>78902656
Yes it's dumb, but Rey fighting Kylo sums up what was so annoying about the film. It was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Fin actually getting a hit off on him is retarded, but it's tolerable. Especially since he ends up losing anyway.
>>
>>78902656
anyone can pick up a lightsaber, they usually cut off their own arms though.
>>
Finn is obviously more force sensitive than fucking Rey, Snoke and Kylo talk about "the awakening" before Rey even does shit, it's clearly referring to when he realises he doesn't want to be a stormtrooper.

Plus he has melee weapon training which Rey doesn't, and has a credible amount of muscle which Rey doesn't, and he has a normal haircut which Kylo doesn't

He should have beat his ass
>>
Kylo wrecked him pretty badly even with a wound from Chewies blaster. I wouldn't consider it a "fight".
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.