[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are all of the movies slated for a February release. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: feb movies.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
feb movies.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
These are all of the movies slated for a February release. What are you interested in?

It's only marginally better than January was releases.
>>
>>78902569
> I Am Not Your Negro
kek
>>
Land Of Mine looks legit good
>>
As a white man, the only movie I deserve to see and should pay money for is the masterpiece "I am not your negro". It is important for us as white men to realize that we are inherently racist and that we owe a huge debt to the colored community for what our ancestors did to them. Even though I'm European and my country never had a significant black population, let alone slavery, I still feel a deep sense of guilt and shame that can only be fixed by giving my hard earned money to this film.
>>
>>78902569
Rock Dog will be kino.
>>
>>78902647
This, i always like a different perspective
>>
>>78902686
>American movie triggered some Euro scum
>>
i want to kill myself
>>
The Comedian.

It is going to get horrible reviews because the jokes will trigger people but it is the spiritual sequel to King of Comedy.
>>
>>78902569

>The Space Between Us

Thank fuck. I am so sick of seeing that trailer.

Honestly I don't think I'll see any of those. Maybe John Wick 2.
>>
>A movie partially based on the Tulip bubble of the 1600s that they teach in econ classes.

Yeah I can't imagine why they had to put that one in February.
>>
>>78902569
So many cuck movies, is February the month of cuckoldry in burgerland?
>>
The question of today is why is op such a faggot if he isn't going to watch Cure for Wellness?
>>
>>78902569
The trailer for Get Out is laughably bad. Looks like it could have just been a normal horror movie, seems odd that they threw in race being a factor.
>>
rings, john wick 2
>>
>>78902881
Black history month if I remember right, would explain the cuckery.
>>
>>78902569
A Cure for Wellness looked good, I thought.
>>
I thought A United Kingdom was really great - other opinions are available of course.

Most anticipated for February are Tulip Fever and The Lego Batman Movie
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.