[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE MY KIDS AND BROTHER DIED AND I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF, PLEASE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: manchester2674x491.jpg (36KB, 674x491px) Image search: [Google]
manchester2674x491.jpg
36KB, 674x491px
DUDE MY KIDS AND BROTHER DIED

AND I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF, PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR Me

I've seen better melodramatic shit while my mom was watching lifetime.
>>
>LOOK I'M TRIVIALISING THE PREMISE OF A MOVIE BY USING THE WORD DUDE DO I FIT IN YET
>>
He didn't want anybody to feel sorry for him though. He just thought he deserves to die in the moment.

Pretty good movie if you ask me. Characters felt real, they weren't all dramtic bleak or quippy.

The redhead kid is a shit actor though
>>
>>78901794
I'm glad you wasted your time.
>>
>>78901794
Why is everyone going crazy over her. She was almost hammy and i don't think she suited the film at all.
>>
>>78901849
I'm talking in 4th person here, sure Lee he didn't want the other characters feeling sorry for him.

But the writer wanted the viewers to feel sorry for Lee.
>>
>>78901794
FUCK OFF! IT WAS GOOD. STOP TRIVIALISING ART.
>>
>mumble the entire film
>look bleak and IMSOSAD
>win oscars

Is this goes for art these days?
>>
>>78901849
mostly agree

michelle williams made me bawl

also, i want to lick her blonde heiney
>>
File: great parenting.png (222KB, 466x407px) Image search: [Google]
great parenting.png
222KB, 466x407px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>78902635
anyone that wears that meme jacket is in the wrong
>>
>>78902635
People from Massachusetts are in the wrong desu, if you're from BAHSTAHN keep your fucking nose outta my fucking business, you hear?
>>
>>78902001
>But the writer wanted the viewers to feel sorry for Lee.
Haha, no he didn't you absolute retard. The man is alcoholic and it's not even brought out to the forefront of the film and only time there is hope is when he asks if Patrick could visit him.
>>
>>78903023
He's a shitty alcoholic at that

>muh six packs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.