[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you're in the club with your girlfriend and this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: DEWIT.jpg (97KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DEWIT.jpg
97KB, 640x360px
So you're in the club with your girlfriend and this guy comes up and tells her to DO IT. What do you do?
>>
>>78899125
Are there deities in the star wars universe or just the force? If the force is all encompassing, then who made the force? Is the force sentient with free will?
>>
*executes order thicc*
>>
>>78899175
When Han Solo tells that one guy "I'll see you in hell", is there a Force hell?
>>
File: 113478923047847.jpg (127KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
113478923047847.jpg
127KB, 601x500px
>>78899125
I spin around in circles and yell OOAAAHHHGG while maintaining constant high ground.
>>
>>78899125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZkI2p-6cdU

Grab a random girl and start sheevposting IRL in his face.
>>
>>78899216
Luke wake up have you heard about hell?

Chaos, referred to as Hell in Corellian mythology and also known as The Void,[1] was a reputedly dark[2] region of the Netherworld of the Force inhabited by the spirits of deceased Dark Lords of the Sith[3][4], Dark Jedi, and the spirits of all evil sentient beings who had died.[source?] In Naboo mythology, Chaos was envisioned as a dark pit kept closed by six impenetrable gates.[5][6]
>>
>>78899299

wew she seems pretty embarassed. makes my asshole cringe like when dad used to grab my balls. lol.
>>
>>78899258
That webshow is the only good thing to come out of warhammer 40K.
>>
>>78899125
Get on the floor
Walk the dinosaur
>>
>>78899175
There's a magic tree that's supposedly responsible for all things relating to the force
>>
>>78899608
Is it some EU shit? It sounds like some EU shit.
>>
>>78900105
It's Disney shit
>>
It
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.