[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism, /tv/? >I already knew that one pivotal scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
Was it autism, /tv/?

>I already knew that one pivotal scene — in which a bereaved Rooney Mara devours an entire pie during the course of a five-minute long-take — would be the talk of the festival. “She did one take of eating the whole thing,” Lowery said with a smile, sitting across the table from me in the Park City Marriott where we’re having coffee, “preceded by two takes of her coming into the house and eating the first couple of bites. So she ate a lot of pie.”

>“It was a chocolate pudding pie. Vegan. Very low sugar content. I believe the crust was gluten-free,” he said. “Rooney told me beforehand that she had never had pie in her life, so it was a first in many regards.” Lowery looked to his right, checking to see if friend, producer, sometime co-writer and full-time wizard Toby Halbrooks had anything to add, but Halbrooks just shook his head. Lowery turned back to me: “I think she enjoyed it.”
>>
>>78898496
>“Rooney told me beforehand that she had never had pie in her life

I know she's a billionaire and what not but was this woman literally dropped off from a Spaceship and is trying to pass as a human female?

I just wait for the day when they can make a Major-League style documentary about how Rooney Mara runs the Giants.
>>
>i ate a whole cake
>>
Carol was a bad movie
>>
>>78898496
>Rooney Mara devours an entire pie during the course of a five-minute long-take

Probably pretended it's Blanchett's pussy.
>>
ROO ROO GO POO POO
>>
rubix cube storyplease
>>
requesting copypasta about delivering Orange Juice to the Giants Owner's box and discovering her stuffed animals plz
>>
>>78898496
I hate rooney but the idea of her biting a kid at the store because he took the last lego box is priceless.
>>
>>78899042
i wish she would bite me
>>
File: lion movie.jpg (1014KB, 967x1140px) Image search: [Google]
lion movie.jpg
1014KB, 967x1140px
POOED
>>
how much meat do you think Rooney Mara would consider a lot of meat?

>one can of chunk light tuna, drained 2-3 oz
>one quarter of a whole chicken breast 3-4oz
>one small steak 8oz
>one large steak 12oz
>rack of ribs 16oz+
>>
>>78899230
she would consider my dicc a lot of meat desu
pls like and subscribe
>>
>>78899279
>>
>>78898496
i wonder how her poo poo looked afterwards
>>
>>78898539
>“Rooney told me beforehand that she had never had pie in her life

what's the point of being so rich and famous?
>>
>>78898496
>>“It was a chocolate pudding pie. Vegan. Very low sugar content. I believe the crust was gluten-free

so she ate shit?
>>
File: caeks.jpg (177KB, 1174x826px) Image search: [Google]
caeks.jpg
177KB, 1174x826px
rooney a cute
>>
>>78901111
it would be extremely bitter unless it was full of sweetener, but knowing vegans that would probably trigger them
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.