[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's okay for Doc Brown to get advanced, futuristic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: doc brown face .jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
doc brown face .jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>It's okay for Doc Brown to get advanced, futuristic plastic surgery that makes him appeal to younger women
>It's not okay for Marty to use the Sports Almanac to make money

What the fuck kind of logic is this?
>>
It's not a meme faggot.
No matter how badly you want it to be.
>>
I thought he aged himself on purpose so he wouldn't look 30 years too young
>>
>>78898472
Stop making this thread.
>>
>Doc Brown sees the future
>He dies old and alone
>Gets plastic surgery to prevent this
>>
>>78898472

Doc was from 1985 and was using 2015 to educate Marty on the dangers of rising to a challenge, that sometimes its ok to walk away. The entire film series is about maintaining the present which is 1985 and Marty not being baited into a fight.

Lots of people on this board could learn a thing or two from the BTTF series and not falling for bait.
>>
>>78898472
He didn't get plastic surgery though, he got a "rejuvenation" which literally gave him an extra 30 years of life
>>
>>78898689
Which, of course, makes you wonder why the other older characters hadn't had rejuvenations and looked their respective ages.
>>
it was just a fucking gag about how he looked the same in 1955 and 1985
>>
>>78898715
I'd say they couldn't afford it

Then I'm confused at how Doc was able to pay for it.
>>
>>78898472
Christopher Lloyd didn't want to put old man make up on anymore.
Also he a dick for not warning Michael about the shakes.
>>
Wouldn't destroying a train, possibly the only train servicing the area, in ye olden days fuck up shitloads of stuff?
>>
>>78898715

It may be something from even further in the future
>>
>>78898746
Did you see all the period money he had lying around for emergencies? He must have a lot.

Plus the house he lived in, and all the gadgets and shit he'd been making. He must have a lot of disposable income.
>>
>>78898807
So he just lives off his patents and the residuals therein?
>>
>>78898746
He already used the almanac to get loadsomoney, that's why he couldn't let Marty do it because he bought it from the shop the next day (what he was doing there in the first place when he saw the newspaper). So if Marty took it he couldn't get it. He was gonna grab it outta the bin later but Biff stole it and fucked errything up.
>>
Kek. Please keep posting this.
I love seeing the manchildren cry
>>
>>78898689
I wonder why he didnt went further into the future and got an inmortality treatment for himself
>>
>>78899143
because he's an old man and the older you get the chances of getting a retarded kid increases
>>
File: 1426231818182.jpg (12KB, 264x295px) Image search: [Google]
1426231818182.jpg
12KB, 264x295px
>>78898868
>>
>>78898868
I always assumed he did the same exact thing Marty was going to but he justified it as getting money so he could do science stuff opposed to monetary gain.
>>
>>78898746
One of the recent comics, I believe had Doc going back in time to grab a bunch of Superman comics, then coming to the present/future to sell them. I know Bob Gale wrote some of the new comics, not sure if he did that one in particular.
>>
>>78898655
funny i thought it was about him being shit at the guitar.
>>
File: 1443168716365.jpg (50KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1443168716365.jpg
50KB, 249x249px
>builds time machine and calls marty just to show off
>almost gets him killed
>uses it a bunch of times
>doesn't prevent marty from having the accident that ruined his life
>decides it's too dangerous and should be destroyed
>almost kills marty again in the process
>builds a bigger one for his whole family to use
Was he an absolute madman?
>>
>>78898472

Doc is a hypocrite. In the first BTTF he says before he's killed that one of the perks to time traveling is that he'll be able to see and bet on the next 25 world series'.

He's a scumbag. Remember, he got all that money from his dead parents and ripped off the Libyans when he took their money and plutonium, promising he'd make them a bomb and instead, sent them a crate full of pinball machine parts.

Doc is a liar and a thief.
>>
>>78901714

also why does he hang out with a teenager with whom he has no relation? creepy desu..
>>
>doesn't get faust
>>
>>78903278
It was literally a different time
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.