[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started watching new girl last week, I'm only 3/4 through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: received_10206258647145532.png (213KB, 255x540px) Image search: [Google]
received_10206258647145532.png
213KB, 255x540px
Started watching new girl last week, I'm only 3/4 through season 1, it's pretty good so far. Does it get better or worse in the next seasons?
>>
Oh, and zooooooey deschanel is pretty qute
>>
>mfw Zooey is preggers again

Hope she dosen't hide this time. I want to see dem swollen ankles.
>>
>>78898458
she must look like a snake that swallowed a basketball
>>
>>78898431
s1 is the only good one
>>
>>78898431
turns to shit quick imo. Don't forget its a total chick show that makes every man on that into a feminine tool.
>>
>>78898431
Season 2 is the peak of the series. 3 is alright too and 4 has a few good episodes. 5 isn't great at all and I think the show is settling into mediocrity with 6
>>
>>78898431
I got halfway up to whatever the last season they have on Netflix is, which I think is just 1 behind whatever is on the air. My gf at the time got me to watch it, and I stopped when we broke up, even though I actually quite enjoyed it. I don't know how the latest season is, but I could tell even by the last few episodes I watched that the characters were broader and their flaws started to become more cartoonishly obvious. I'm guessing within the next season or two, the same thing will happen to this show that happens to most long-running sitcoms and it'll become their sole defining characteristic.

>>78898458
It was really funny when they tried to hide her pregnancy on the show with loose-fitting clothing and having her stand directly behind tables.
>>
>>78898431
Season 2 is great. All other seasons are bad.
>>
I've watched the first 3 seasons and I have no regrets. It's actually one of the best sitcoms around these days.
>>
>>78898487
>>78898480
>>78898500
>>78898557
hmm alright

also, what the fuck happened to coach from the first episode? he just randomly disappeared, does he come back? at first I just thought they replaced the actor with another black actor then I realised it was a completely different character
>>
Doesn't get good until season 4. Season 5 is best.
>>
It's gets much, much worse

All the characters get flanderized

They start pushing Schmidt and cece will they won't they but no one cares

They start pushing Nick and jess will they won't they but no one cares

Winston is actually pretty chill and makes up for coach leaving
>>
>>78898656
Wayans got cast on a different show and left. He comes back for season three or four.
>>
>>78898458
good for her

she knows her career is dead, so she decided to spend her time on more important stuff
>>
The guys never stop being funny so it's worth watching just for them
>>
I've tried watching this but I just can't stomach the manic pixie dream girl shit. She's so obnoxious in everything she's in.
>>
>>78898431
it gets better then it gets much, much worse.
>>
>>78898943
>They start pushing Schmidt and cece will they won't they but no one cares
>They start pushing Nick and jess will they won't they but no one cares
>Winston is actually pretty chill and makes up for coach leaving
This. The last episode with Winston's cat is the last episode worth watching.
>>
>>78898431
>3/4 through season 1
>he hasn't seen based Winnie the Bish yet
>>
It's even better when they introduce Megan Fox. Not kidding.
>>
It gets worse for awhile but then it gets alot better. Winston pretty much becomes the whole damn show at some point and the source of 90 percent of the laughs.
>>
>>78898943
schmidt and cece got married
nick is dating megan fox
winston is dating Nasim Pedrad
and Jess is dating her cousin
>>
Season 2,3 and four are really good imo. The worst part about New Girl is zooey, i generally want to strangle someone when she starts to sing/tries to do physical comedy/acts like a complete tard.
>>
>>78898431
I hate that I like this show
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.