[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awhile ago someone told me to watch the David Cole documentary.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 453457897.jpg (18KB, 320x219px) Image search: [Google]
453457897.jpg
18KB, 320x219px
Awhile ago someone told me to watch the David Cole documentary. I was bored the other day, and I did. I have to say, it's eye opening, and it's really changed my mind. Has anyone here seen it? What do you think?
>>
>>78898064
He's my favourite jew
>>
>>78898064
inb4 hotpockets deletes
>>
>>78898107
I guess he's my favorite jew now too. See? /pol/ is wrong. Jews CAN be heroes.
>>
>>78898064
Retarded. Germans destroyed most of their gas chambers as the red army advanced.

Plus the chambers werent the only method of killing. Towards the end they were led out into the forrests and killed en masse because most chambers only held 20-50 people but some were much larger

They realized just shooting them was faster and cheaper in the final stages. Thats why they keep finding remains in gravesites all around the major camps. Weird Rabbi law makes their remains sacred and you cant exhume them tho. Its weird
>>
>>78898197
>Germans destroyed most of their gas chambers as the red army advanced.
Source? Also, why did the soviets need to manufacture lies about existing "gas chambers"? Why were the gas chambers only used in camps liberated by the soviets? There were too many camps imo for it to be a mere coincidence. Why did they even use gas chambers if they were just going to shoot them or starve them anyway? What a complete waste of time.
>>
>>78898197
>Germans destroyed most of their gas chambers as the red army advanced.
The whole documentary is David going to the remaining gas chambers at Auschwitz and catching the curators at the museum telling a bunch of half-truths about them
>>
>>78898339
Gassing and burning was implemented as a way to sanitize the killing process. Having your soldiers gun down hundreds of defenseless prisoners takes a psychological toll.
>>
>>78898197
>They realized just shooting them was faster and cheaper in the final stages
>>
>>78898339
>Why were the gas chambers only used in camps liberated by the soviets?
Source? Dachau was liberated by Americans.
>>
>>78898455
>it took the Germans years to realize they could just shoot them instead of orchestrating a convoluted, dangerous, and inefficient gassing operation

Hmm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.