[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/variet y.com/2017/film/news/tru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/variety.com/2017/film/news/trump-muslim-ban-director-asghar-farhadi-2017-oscars-1201972194/amp/

He is obviously going to win
>>
can trump save hollywood next?
>>
>>78897639
There's no way he's losing to Toni Erdmann.
>>
So, can anyone defend this? If you feel Farhadi's presence in America poses a threat, then you're more paranoid than the most triggered of SJWs
>>
>>78897639
Absolutely retarded, desu
>>
>>78897792
>enforcing a policy to everyone except the people i like

You must be 18 to post here
>>
>>78897861
What about the people who evidently aren't terrorists?
>>
>>78897639
Apparently Trump has banned the shitposters from entering the country (Australia).

Is this true?
>>
>>78897792
it has nothing to do with keeping out immediate terrorists, it's about keeping out Muslims generally, who we don't need, don't assimilate well, and are ticking "self radicalized" terrorist time bombs no matter how well they grew up

Trump and most of his supporters won't say it out loud and will call it by other names but that's the reasoning behind the move
>>
Literally who?
>>
File: alt right taqiyya.png (388KB, 1394x1345px) Image search: [Google]
alt right taqiyya.png
388KB, 1394x1345px
>>78897978
They'll say it openly on /pol/
>>
>>78897978
Do you respect Trump doing this? Or do you fear him banning all Muslims and immigrants?

These are very interesting times
>>
File: 1478734136700.jpg (1MB, 1432x1621px) Image search: [Google]
1478734136700.jpg
1MB, 1432x1621px
>Trump bans Muslims
>Hollywood liberals can't help but virtue-signal
>but most of them are Jews, who hate Muslims more than anybody
>facing such a dilemma, they end up supporting Muslims anyway
>just to spite Trump, their lobbying networks make it so all Muslims wishing to visit America are welcome to go through Israel and be granted Israel citizenship, just so they can get the visa
>somehow this little trick ends up improving diplomatic relationships in the MIddle East and puts an end to conflicts
>Trump single-handedly resolves the Israel-Palestine situation and makes the world a better, safer place
>no more terrorism

Fucking 99999DDDDD chess, how does it work?
>>
>>78898166
I sure hope this happens, you fortune-teller
>>
>>78898039
I mean, he said he would do this. This is something I realized early on during the Trump campaign- most of his detractors don't actually follow what he says and does, they just live through the media filter. He's been saying he would do this for his whole campaign. He's talked about how he would pay for the wall for months, but a big story a week ago is that MEXICO ISN'T IMMEDIATELY PAYING FOR THE WALL TRUMP IS AN IDIOT. This is how Trump gets away with doing or saying stuff that is actually bad: people who follow him are either burnt out on constant criticism or distrust the source because they have attacked him over nothing so many times before.

Do I respect it? I don't hate him reducing Muslim immigration. I think we should stop illegal immigration. He's not banning all immigrants. Trump is by no means perfect but he won because he actually convinced people that he would do things that our politicians have been lying and waffling over for decades, illegal immigration being the biggest example. He can exist because the system failed to solve these obvious high profile problems so many times despite promising a solution every election.
>>
>>78897861

What's the justification for keeping him out?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.