/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aside from the fanbase being mostly made up of fedora-tipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

File: rick-and-morty-6[1].jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-6[1].jpg
37KB, 400x300px
Aside from the fanbase being mostly made up of fedora-tipping redditors, can you really say anything bad about it?
>>
>>78890246
it's not funny
>>
>>78890246
It reeks of trying to hard
>>
>>78890246
It makes interesting /tv/ threads
>>
>>78890246
First half of season 1 was good since they made fun of minorities, after that the SJWs (reddit) came in and that is when the show went to shit
>>
It's gonna get shit very very quickly

>here's a galaxy where the sun is a giant screaming head
>>
>>78890246
it's orright, more hit than miss imo and the inter dimensional episodes are usually pretty well done
>>
>>78890246
it's writing team being mostly made up of fedora-tipping redditors
>>
>>78890246
It's gross garbage.
>>
>>78890369
back to your containment board

>>/pol/
>>
>>78890246

*burp* the writing, Morty. Do they really Morty, have to say "Morty" every fucking 20 seconds Morty?
**Braaaaaarp* its really shitty writing Morty, Filler almost ..... ***belch***.
>>
>set up the premise of endless possibilities in every dimension
>somehow run out of ideas and make two 20 minutes episodes of "funny tv and commercials xd"
>>
>>78890491
Nice outing yourself rπddit
>>
>>78890569
>"run out of ideas"
>IF U DID A EPISODE ON SOMETHING U CANT MAKE ANOTHER 1 EVEN IF DA IDEA IS RLY GUD xD

contrarian little bitch, go masturbate with broken glass
>>
>>78890693
What the fuck are you on about?
I was referring to the fact that their ideas are so limited that they just decided to shove each 2 minute idea together and make an episode of it, twice
>>
>>78890246
It annoys the hell out of me.
>>
>>78890693
The idea wasn't really good. It wasn't even regular good.
>>
>>78890246
the burps and stuttering bother me
>>
I recently started watching it, and I enjoy it.
>>
>>78890246
It's not a good show that Reddit has latched on to. It is Reddit in every single way.
>>
I'm only on ep 5 but im really enjoying it
>>
>>78890598
You can write reddit you newshit
>>
>>78890246
season one was fine and some episodes were pretty funny but season 2 had like 3 good eps and the rest were shit
show usually sucks when it tries to get DEEP BRO
>>
Rick kinda annoys me. Usually in most scenarios hes always on top of things. He cant be outsmarted or outplayed and he just knows..everything. He even outwitted Satan without even trying. it just feels dumb to me.
>>
It gets a little far up its ass occasionally.

Rick committing suicide was really hamfisted and failed to capture the magic of Rick Potion 9.
>>
File: rageface_Vegeta.jpg (94KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rageface_Vegeta.jpg
94KB, 480x360px
it's not funny!

it's never been funny!

it's never going to BE FUNNY!
>>
>>78890296
it is funny. you only have shit sense of humor
>>
>>78890246

Dan Harmon explicitly approves of BULLYING CHILDREN.

Also, I don't like the fact that we never got to see the episode where they were being chased by that flying monster thing in the show opening. So fuck them.
>>
DUDE LE SCIENCE IS ALWAYS RIGHT XD LMAO
>>
>>78890246
It's a decent premise, but it seems to be going down the path of character drama. Why have character drama in a comedy cartoon? They went for a dramatic season 2 ending for no real reason, it was very abrupt and awkward because I don't care about these characters at all, only their interactions.
>>
>>78890246

Aside from the fact that it unashamedly promotes and perpetuates WWII propaganda fiction, season 3 will be fucked up beyond repair by all the sjw feminist writers they hired. I'm sure that's why it's production is already running late.
>>
File: dick_and_morty.png (136KB, 602x510px) Image search: [Google]
dick_and_morty.png
136KB, 602x510px
It's made for us.
>>
>>78890246
For me, it was really funny for about 2 months, then I completely lost interest in it because it's appeal doesn't last. It's not a timeless show at all.
>>
>actually do switch to Reddit a few months ago
>boards are informative, the posters are intelligent and educated, people who like memes are perma banned

It's hilarious how the worst website on the internet thinks crying about Reddit is an insult. You're the lowest average IQ group of people on any message board.
>>
>>78895886
>people who like memes are perma banned
Redditors fucking love memes and talk in nothing but memes.
>WE'RE GONNA SCINCE DA SHIT OUT OF THIS!!
>PRAISE KEK!!
>THE CAKE IS A LIE!
>>
>>78895924
Could you project any harder you failed coat hanger abortion?
>>
>>78895886
>intelligent, educated, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor
please go, youre so cringy
>>
>>78895950
Every thread there is a string of god awful puns and memes.
>>
>>78895886
Reddit is nothing but memes, the only difference really is that they don't create their memes, they just use 4chan's.
>>
its an average at best show. We've already seen a show like this called FUTURAMA and that was God-Tier
>>
I heard rumors that Dan Harmon's SJWism is holding the show back. Hopefully season 3 isn't full of left wing political preaching.
>>
>>78890246
Justin Rowland please go
>>
>>78890246
Nah, it's a great show. Hope the 3rd season turns out well.
>>
>>78895886
I'd say it depends on the board.
Reddit's niche boards are usually the best. On the other hand their most popular boards are autism tier cringefests.
>>
the burping the characters do whilst talking is so fucking obnoxious and annoying
>>
>>78895886
Dude I got banned from posting in /r/celebs because I said ScarJo's tits weren't that great then asked the horde of ass blasted snowflakes why they were so upset at my comment about a celebrity. Reddit is cancer as much as 4chan is.
>>
>>78895412
decent premise?

We've already seen it been done with God-Tier Futurama
>>
File: crybaby.gif (2MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
crybaby.gif
2MB, 309x313px
>>78895950
>Getting this mad at someone on 4chan

When will Redditors learn?
>>
>>78890246
The Lincoln-Hitler mash up robot is not funny.

Their alternate dimension tv episodes are not funny.

The where the dog gets hyper intelligent was good
>>
>>78890598
You could have gone with r2.71ddit. rpiddet just make no sense
>>
>>78890511
and yet there's more jokes per minute than the vast majority of comedy shows
>>
>>78896014
well they packed the writers room full of hoes now so it probably will
>>
>>78891380
This. It has it's moments, but the fanbase circlejerk it like it's le greatest show ever and you're too dumb if you don't understand why the universe where the telephones ring up using a pizza to order humans is genius
>>
Dan Fucktard Harmon can't keep up with deadlines. Dan Fucktard should fund his own series if he believes in "You can't rush art" bullshit that much.
>>
>>78890246
I felt like I was being jerked around and they started catering to a different audience. I remember when I got to the burial scene in S1 I thought the show could be really special but then we get a whole season of poopy butthole tier shit and a couple hamfisted emo rick scenes
>>
>>78896054
I got permabanned from r/seriousdiscussion for making a post about Harry Potter's godfather. They have no chill
>>
>>78890511
Well it's not about the Morty as much as it's about Doc's incessant burping. Like, if someone did it IRL he'd be rushed to a hospital because his stomach can barely handle its contents.
>>
>>78896181
Truthbomb: Season 3 is taking too long because they need to rewrite an arc where Rick fucks up and sends all of Earth to a dimension where Trump is President
>>
>>78896047
Exactly, if you're looking for something specific you can find good discussion on Reddit. If you're going to reddit for fucking r/pcmasterrace or like r/pics your a fucking faggot
>>
>>78896223
All art gets corrupted eventually. The Simpsons, Metallica (or any underground band that sells out), Godzilla, etc.
>>
>>78896047
Even Tumblr is a better site than 4chan if you subscribe to the right blogs.
>>
>>78896309
It's like judging 4chan for its pleb boards like /b/ or /tv/.
>>
>>78896309
>>78896047
It's hit and miss with the small subs. A lot of them have decayed into ultra niche little circlejerks where you're cut out of conversation if you question the sub narrative, if not outright banned.

The big subs are crappy, but I'd argue that's what the reddit format is designed for. If the masses like it, it gets massive upvotes, if they don't, it gets slammed. You can't blame the community for something that's a key component of the site by design.

At the end of the day reddit is a normie site and it works best for people who visit it once or twice a week just to read the frontpage. If you get more into it then that, you gradually begin to realise how shitty or repetitive it is.
>>
>>78890246
anon1: it's bad

anon2: its good

Rinse and repeat ad infinitum
>>
aside from the fan base and the anti-fan base I like it
I hate reddit and I hate all of you
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 436x337px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 436x337px
It's a funny show, I've never noticed any identity politics and even though it's philosophical elements are fairly shallow I don't think it's trying to be deep. The Simpsons is filled with nice little "moral of the story" moments, no one ever claims it to be HOLIER THAN THOU though.

Same goes for the "feels" moments: the ending of season 2 Rick acts selflessly, gets put in jail and they play the NIN song. Nothing excessive about it, I see nothing in it that tells me the show is making any claims about being deep.
>>
>>78890325
what? if anything it doesn't try hard enough. watch the interdimensional TV episodes
>>
>>78895886
t. reddit
>>
>>78890369
>First half of season 1 was good since they made fun of minorities

this place really is full of degenerates
>>
Isnt this one of the cartoons where they record the sound first and fit the video to what they said?
>>
>>78895886
I wubalubadubdub my swifty to you, kind *buuurp* PoopyButthole :^)
>>
>>78890246
SIMPSONS DID IT
SIMPSONS DID IT
SIMPSONS DID IT
>>
They perpetuated the myth that "women make 77c on the dollar to men for a job" retardation in an episode

That isn't at all what the study showed and anyone who repeats it should go through forced reeducation.
>>
>>78890869
I watched a whole season of this before I knew it was improvised, and then it all made sense. Also watched it for the first time recently.
>>
>>78898850
Which episode specifically was this?
>>
>>78899064

S01E07 Raising Gazorppazorp
>>
>>78899099
Wasn't that episode making fun of the idea of an ultra-feminist utopia though by portraying all the women as really bitchy?
>>
>>78899152

Yes, but I don't see how that is relevant because they seem to believe in something that is not practiced in any way and is illegal to do so (paying women less for the same job).
>>
>>78899182
Its been years since I've watched that episode, but wouldn't they be making fun of the wage gap theory too? If that's not true then that sucks.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.