[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three movies you think are absolutely disgusting. >In Bruges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: facebook-guy.jpg (304KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-guy.jpg
304KB, 2000x1000px
Three movies you think are absolutely disgusting.

>In Bruges
>Trainspotting
>Dazed and Confused
>>
explain each >>78889866
>>
>disgusting
In what way?
>>
>>78889866
How so?
>>
>>78889866
>BvS
Do I really have to explain this? Zak Snyder is to blame for 90% of it. the other 8% for the writers and the last 2% for Henry Cavill's life-less superman.

>Amazing Spiderman 2
Atrocious writing, really killed any hope for Andrew Garfield as Spiderman. You could tell while watching it his heart wasn't in it. That entire epilogue scene with Rhino.

>Chappie

What the fuck were they thinking with this one? How much did Antworp whatever the fuck pay the studio to star in it?
>>
>>78889957
>In Bruges
The Luck of the Irish arse motherfuckers
>Trainspotting
Urr durr I'm a drug addicto
>Dazed and Confused
C'mon babe sit on my cock because I'm cool

>>78889996
They shouldn't exist
>>
>>78890168
no, but why were you disgusted by them
what caused that?

i can understand trainspotting, it has its moments, but in bruges?
>>
>>78890168
>C'mon babe sit on my cock because I'm cool
wut
>>
>>78889866
>Sausage Party
Crass retardation. I'll never understand how this skeezy piece of shit was accepted by both mainstream audiences and critics.
>Star Wars: Rogue One
Shallow meaningless political nonsense and badly executed action are my least favourite things in movies. This one is a prime example of both at the same time.
>Doctor Zhivago
So tolerably competent that it hurts. Pauline Kael was 100% right.
>>
you don't have many friends do you
>>
File: 1462349330833.jpg (24KB, 302x216px) Image search: [Google]
1462349330833.jpg
24KB, 302x216px
>>78891343
>posting a personally directed post without a quote
>>
>>78889866
Don't care for le druggie movies, but I liked In Bruges. It might be the only Colin Ferrel movie I like.
>>
>>78891377
He got distracted hanging out with all his friends.
>>
>requiem for a dream
The pity olympics of the X generation reaches its apex with this shit story about awful people that end up badly because i'm so much more le depressed than you

>500 days of summer
Cartoon characters argue for an hour about a 15 year old idea of love: the mistake: the shit movie

>Batman v superman
Pretentious exercise in tedium that attempts to elevate itself through references to superior works of art and fails horribly
>>
>>78889866
>nanny mcphee
>nanny mcphee 2
>human centipede 2 for the baby scene
>>
>>78891408
Try those:
>Tigerland
>Hart's War
>Minority Report
>The Recruit
>Daredevil
>The Way Back
>>
So wait, do we just name 3 movies people love and say we hate them? Wanna make sure I get this right.
>>
>>78889866
Scott Pilgrim

I will never see the appeal the cult following has for it.
>>
>>78889866
>Dazed and Confused
>>78890168

What the fuck are you talking about, mong?
>>
you're a fucking retard
>>
>>78890168

I don't think you've ever watched the movie to be honest.
>>
>>78890168
typical tard, "people who fall into drug addictions are below me im so much better this is a movie about dumb people", trainspotting is a masterpiece
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.