[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the defining sci-fi movies of the 10's. How does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: received_375898046113436.png (1MB, 2048x424px) Image search: [Google]
received_375898046113436.png
1MB, 2048x424px
These are the defining sci-fi movies of the 10's. How does that make you feel?
Also rank them.
>>
>>78888033
>Prometheus
>>
Gay
>>
>>78888033
>How does that make you feel?

depressed. sci fi is truly dead.
>>
Want to watch "Arrival". Haven't heard of "Love" and "Life" and will not for the life of me watch "Interstellar". Also Moon>Gravity>Prometheus from the above.
>>
>>78890000
>will not for the life of me watch "Interstellar".
You're missing out.
>>
>>78888033
Bravo Nolan>Moon>Arrival>Gravity>Prometheus.

Haven't seen Love, and Life isn't out yet in my country.
>>
i haven't seen life, but if you switch interstellar and gravity then you have your ranking from left to right.
>>
>>78888033

>muh space
>>
>>78890000
>will not for the life of me watch "Interstellar"

>refusing to watch movies because of /tv/ memes
>>
1. Moon
2. Interstellar
3. Arrival
4. Prometheus
6. Gravity
Haven't seen any of the others
>>
>>78888033
>Moon
I remember thinking it was okay but that's all I remember about it. Maybe I should rewatch it.
>Gravity
Would have been okay for a short, not for a full movie
>Prometheus
Not bad. Had it's moments. Could have been way better.
>Interstellar
Trash. tv praising it made it look even worse.
>Arrival
Mega Trash. Ironically for a first contact movie, the aliens were portrayed in an interesting way but the humans behaved stupidly and ruined the movie as a whole. Less believable part of the movie: the humans.

Haven't seen the rest.
>>
gravity was shit

but then again so was prometeus
>>
File: weyland.jpg (13KB, 420x274px) Image search: [Google]
weyland.jpg
13KB, 420x274px
>>78888033

>sci-fi
>not "SF"

Opinion disregarded.
>>
What about Inception?
>>
File: blm.jpg (247KB, 2042x1141px) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
247KB, 2042x1141px
Actually this was the best sci-fi of the 10s.
>>
>tfw hard-R social satire sci-fi has been replaced with conformist PC soulless pieces of bland shit

Will we ever get something as biting as Starship Troopers again now that Trump is president?
>>
>>78888033
>LOVE
Ah yes, the ex-bandmember from blink-182's attempt at ripping off 2001 and setting it to his own music.
Get fucked.
>>
>>78888033
i like interstellar, arrival, and somewhat like prometheus

otherwise highly underwhelming
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.