[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that episode when Floki converted to Islam and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0817.png (752KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0817.png
752KB, 500x650px
Remember that episode when Floki converted to Islam and adopted Muslim girl?
>>
>>78885640

I'm trying to forget
>>
He chose the right choice, the choice where he gets to fuck little girls.
He is /ourguy/.
>>
Lagertha's grrl power squad is pretty bad

I don't think the show can survive without Ragnar/Rollo, also Ecbert is probably the best character left
>>
>>78885640
No. Because it didn't happen.
>>
>>78885640
Prophetic really.
>>
but seriously what is with all of the cucks?

it's in every season and now Ragnar's son wants to watch his wife fuck his brother
>>
I haven't watched since Ragnar died, feels so different.
>>
Common mistake: he actually became the little muslim girl since he had been a trans* person all along
>>
Haven't watched this since last season. What are Harald Finehair and his brother up to?
>>
>>78887420
got cucked by some minor lord
>>
>>78887506
Cucking seems to be the running theme of the show
>>
>>78886464
Islam is never the right choice.
>>
>>78887246
Cucks, Islam, 90 percent female armies. Its all /tv/s over the top leftist sjw stereotypes in one place. All they need now is a wise and powerful negro main character.
>>
So what did Floki tell the little bitch?
>>
In the next episode the Muslim girl kills his wife and and then kills herself.
>>
>>78888925
Source?
>>
>>78885640
Muslims and Pagans. Makes no difference. They are all a bunch of heathen niggers who steal and slaughter Christians trying to live civilized lives by building their societies. Nobody cares about the Vikings. They literally did nothing for society. They didn't preserve any knowledge. They hardly even had a written language. They did nothing but murder and steal.
>>
Adoption is haram.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.