[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the show is good up to season (insert number here),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1467126111689.jpg (35KB, 376x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467126111689.jpg
35KB, 376x270px
>the show is good up to season (insert number here), after that it sucks
>>
>>78874633
Game of Thrones Season 5 was solid. Those masked men who assasinated people were great but then GoT season 6 was the most shit tier
>>
Dexter after season 2 is shit
>>
what's wrong with that, it's a fact that most shows go to shit at some point and determining what season that happened in is easy
>>
File: 1468039640049.jpg (306KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468039640049.jpg
306KB, 720x720px
>>78874754
>Game Of Thrones season 5 was solid

Hardhome was impressive for television and Stannis' last stand was a great scene (though the build to it was utter shit). Season 5 as whole was shit, Dorne, 20 good men, Olly, Winterfell storyline were all unbearably shit.
>>
The show was good up to season 14, after that it sucks

My Life Show
>>
Homeland after season 1
Friends after season 3
The Walking Dead after season 4
>>
File: 1465898724037.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1465898724037.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>78874842
why even bother watching a series in the first place if it's completely fractured in the middle?
>>
>>78874633
>King of the Hill is good up to season 10, after that it sucks
>>
>>78874880
because the good parts are worth the shitty parts, especially if you just ignore the shitty parts entirely.

there are very few shows that are good the full way through, just part of doing business.
>>
peep show after season 8
>>
>>78874999
after season 4, I'd say
>>
>that season when 4chan suddenly changed to being about some dumb psuedo-religious magic shit

What were the writers thinking? It was BSG all over again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.