[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 60-year-old career > Worked with Resnais, Duras, Kieslowski,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: emmanuelle.jpg (132KB, 1027x766px) Image search: [Google]
emmanuelle.jpg
132KB, 1027x766px
> 60-year-old career
> Worked with Resnais, Duras, Kieslowski, Melville, Haneke, Pontecorvo, Arrabal
> One of the dames of French kino
> Finally gets nominated for an Oscar at age 85
> Delivers one of the best female performances of 2012, for 'Amour'
> Loses the Oscar to Meme Law

RIP ;_;
>>
Ah fuck. RIP.
>>
>>78871385

Jude Law did nothing wrong
>>
>>78871385
it's so heartbreaking to realise that, despite her age and failing health, she actually made the transatlantic flight to be at the oscars, and jlaw won instead for that shit david o. russell movie nobody remembers anymore (i know nobody remembers 'amour' either, but c'mon, the lady gave a great performance and was in her fucking 80s, why couldn't voters have some decency)
>>
F
>>
>tfw /tv/ doessn't care about the death of a legend and would rather talk about Star Wars / Capeshit thread #3412349123041234123471
>>
>>78873215
90% of /tv/ is manchildren shit
>>
And she will be remembered for getting YELLOWED
>>
s-sticky when
>>
>>78874019
No, muh harry potter doctor who
>>
>>78871749
well, Emmanuelle died as a renowned, established screen legend, whereas JLaw in 5 years' time will likely be confined to straight-to-streaming Zac Efron dumb comedies and miserably failed attempts of a comeback, so in the end, Riva wins.
>>
>>78871385
I bet she won't get a sticky
>>
File: eiji okada.jpg (20KB, 241x292px) Image search: [Google]
eiji okada.jpg
20KB, 241x292px
>>78873769
who cares, prime Eiji Okada was a total qt
>>
>>78871749
And the kicker is Bradley Cooper gave a much, much better performance and deserved to win over DDL's Hall of Presidents recreation. Not better than The Master's male leads but still great
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.