[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the appeal of Benderdick Cucumber? Apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 126345347567.jpg (85KB, 960x732px) Image search: [Google]
126345347567.jpg
85KB, 960x732px
So what's the appeal of Benderdick Cucumber?

Apparently many women find him extremely attractive for some reason. Is it just because he's British?
>>
File: c4b60765d80c44c16007fd755cfec739.jpg (283KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
c4b60765d80c44c16007fd755cfec739.jpg
283KB, 1000x1500px
So what's the appeal of Natalie Dormer?

Apparently many men find her extremely attractive for some reason. Is it just because she's British?
>>
>>78870980
Because he's weird looking and calls attention, which women love.
>>
>>78871046
cat
>>
I never hear British women talking about him beyond his acting, so yeah, maybe.
>>
>>78871046
its because she looks like lola bunny and half the fucking world is made up of furry man children.
>>
>>78871046

it's because she's incapable of not looking like she's mocking your penis
>>
Idk
>>
>>78870980
Couple of friends or and gf told me is the voice.
>>
cus he's like ridiculously smart y'know? ever seen sherlock
>>
Your greasy american sows flood their sweatpants at the mere sound of our voices. How does it feel americucks?
>>
60% the attitude, 40% the voice
also he's tall and legitimately a good actor
>>
>>78870980
He has the fucking worst American accent
>>
>>78871351
Bothered me in Doctor Strange, I think they should have made him overdub some of those lines in the studio until he got the accent right. Or just say he is from some ambiguously foreign country or something.
>>
Boils down to
>le epic steampunk guy
>le epic british chap
>le epic ugly guy
>hehe his name is funny :)

He isn't a really good actor, to be honey.
>>
File: ch4_story_banner_2-1.jpg (85KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
ch4_story_banner_2-1.jpg
85KB, 940x529px
>>78871351
It's not the worst I've heard but it's just inconsistent enough that you can't help but listen out for a mistake. I hope he gets it down before the next Doctor Strange kino.
>>
I'm still pissed off that he was cast as Khan in Star Trek but I guess that's not his fault. He did exactly what they asked for for the character which was like an angsty superman with magic healing blood. Pretty dumb.
>>
>>78871178
Someone post this to twitter.
>>
>>78871494
Yea, there was no way anybody could have done the character justice. Ricardo Montalban will always be Khan and nobody can take that away from him.
>>
>>78871449

This tbqhfam

Buttercup Thumbersnatch is pretty much the epitome of a meme actor

The difference between him and other meme actors is that he can coast on le British accent. If he was from Chicago or New Jersey, he'd have no career, and certainly no Tumblrette teenybopper following.
>>
>>78870980

because he played Sherlock, a fictional character whos personality they find attractive, and they're too daft to be able to differentiate him from the real Cumbumbitch

same reason Gosling is so popular, he has an extremely wonky face and a quiet autistic personality IRL, but he played a die hard romantic in The Notebook, which is every females favorite film
>>
>>78871607
I will always chuckle at the word teenybopper because it just fits them perfectly
>>
File: 2017-01-28_155338.png (81KB, 669x288px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-28_155338.png
81KB, 669x288px
Yes. It's because he is British.
Brits have very low attractiveness standards.
Just look at what British males have to deal with
when they want to fill their sex prisons.
>>
>>78871688
all the best waifu threads are full of britfus anon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.