[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (639KB, 1139x638px)
image.png
639KB, 1139x638px
I'm betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash
>>
>>78869016
No no no, Ike Hill the bus driver
>>
>>78869016
why did he kill all his men if he's going to burn the cash anyway?
>>
>>78869067
Because some men just want a tangerine
>>
>>78869067
Some men arent looking for anything logical like money
>>
>>78869067
If men are motivated to work for you by money, they can be motivated to betray you for the same thing.
>>
>>78869067
Some men just like to watch the tides turn
>>
>>78869094
>>78869115
well, he has a bunch of dudes working for him, it's just weird he's robbing a bank with some other thugs then make an elaborate scheme offing them
>>
>>78869150
The Joker isn't as complex as people make him out to be. Even the authority/anarchy duality with him and Batman is played out.

At the end of the day, it's just chaos for the sake of chaos.
>>
>>78869016
How did the Joker know the bus was going to crash at that exact time and location?
>>
>>78869196
Because he told it to
>>
GOAT opening sequence
>>
>no no no...ike hill - the bus driver

who was he? why is he the only one the joker identifies by name?
>>
>>78869177

yeah but it's retarded. dont you think that he would have trouble hiring people if it gets out that he kills his own men?
and that would definitely have gotten out immediately in the press
>>
>>78869216
LOL MEMES
>>
>>78869299
It's capeshit. You're overthinking this stuff. You have to suspend your disbelief even more than when you watch regular movies. If you can't/don't want to do that, I suggest skipping this movie genre entirely.
>>
>>78869299
TDK's Joker is retarded.
>>
>>78869398
>It's capeshit. You're overthinking this stuff. You have to suspend your disbelief even more than when you watch regular movies. If you can't/don't want to do that, I suggest skipping this movie genre entirely.

I suspend my belief plenty during the batman car chases or firefights but we accept it because it's Batman and it's his universe.
What I mentioned is more like a logic mistake in their own universe.
>>
>>78869299
you ever heard of the term Batman Gambit?
well CIA is to batman as Big guy is to Joker gambit.
>>
>>78869479
You're not gonna get an airtight script in a comicbook adaptation.
>>
>>78869177
Thats one version of the Joker.
He's also Chaos as a mirror to the worlds absurdities
A creepy stalker.
A mob boss who's just genuinely insane
Someone whos shockingly sane considering the universe he lives in (gods left and right)
>>
>>78869299
Its a mob bank, any deaths can be explained away that way.
>>
>>78869150
The joker has a distaste for criminals who work for money, so guys who rob banks with him are worthy of death.
Badasses who wreck shit with a shotgun are worth letting live.
>>
>>78869016
Yes, that is indeed a line from that movie.
>>
>>78869644
>The joker has a distaste for criminals who work for money
In TDK.
>>
File: Dunnhier.png (252KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Dunnhier.png
252KB, 600x337px
>>78869016
>Is that a problem?
>No, I'm Dunnhier

A strange tale of hubris right at the beginning. Here we see a guy who's so full of himself he (perhaps constantly) boasts that he can work around any problem, because '[he's] Dunnhier', the legendary thief. However, almost immediately after his first appearance, he is nonchalantly shot in the back. It really delivers Nolan's message about escalation perfectly; the low-life criminals in Gotham have no respect, even for other criminals and their previous merits. Even Dunnhier, with all his skills, is expendable.
>>
>>78869615

delusional, the police would be called into a mob bank just like they would into any other bank and the same applies to the press
>>
I forgot this was filmed in Chicago. My dad and uncle spent their lunch break watching the bank robbery scene, and we went to the Field Museum and ate at Rock n Roll McDonald's the same night the Tunnel scene was filmed
>>
>>78869927

blog it bro
>>
>>78869016
>Ike Hill? What bus is he drivin-
>>
File: who ya stealin from.jpg (53KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
who ya stealin from.jpg
53KB, 600x351px
>>78869016
DO YA HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YA STEALIN' FROM? YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD
>>
>>78869067
It's not about money.
It's about sending a messageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
>>78869809
this pasta always gets me
>>
>Funny. He told me Simon Simlur
What?
>>
bankposters are the cancer killing /tv/
>>
>>78869809
deepest lore
>>
>>78870472
It's "You and Yurfrense." But who was Yurfrense?
>>
>>78870472
I checked IMDb and I didn't find Ewan Ufrenza listed.
>>
>>78870583
Did you even watch the movie? Its "Ewan Yafrenzaded" the great mafia king of Gotham.
>>
>>78869067
because he's DA JOKER BAYBEE
>>
>>78870626
It was a CGI of him
>>
>criminals in this town used to believe in things. Honor. Respect. Look at you. What do you, Billy Vin? WHAT DO YOU BILLY VIN?

So what DID Billy Vin believe in?
>>
>>78869177
Which is why the movie is called The Dark Knight. Because Batman is just kindness for the sake of kindness, and that leads to the shadow that the joker portrays.

There's not really any point to superhero movies after this, there is nothing more to say about the medium. You can like the characters and the effects but it will never tell you anything outside of that.
>>
File: What that.jpg (7KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
What that.jpg
7KB, 300x237px
WHAT THAT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT4SZMw9gxs
(The line's at 1:58)
>>
>>78869067
If he gave them their share, he wouldn't have anything left to burn, would he?
>>
>>78869083
kek
>>
>>78869067
He liked to watch children play with rubies the size of Tangerines.
>>
>>78869809
haha holy fuck
>>
>>78869067
To quote Alfred: "some men just want to watch the world turn" I don't know what he meant by that, but it's the joker's motive apparently.
>>
>I'm Nodwerin Ockipads.

Strange that we never saw this character again. It's a shame, it would have been interesting to see Batman competing with an equally well-equipped vigilante in Gotham.
>>
File: maggie.jpg (40KB, 408x544px) Image search: [Google]
maggie.jpg
40KB, 408x544px
>hello beautiful
what did the jester mean by this?
>>
File: innocent worker.jpg (314KB, 634x768px) Image search: [Google]
innocent worker.jpg
314KB, 634x768px
>>78870491
Everything burns.
>>
If Nolan's a hack, why is the movie so quotable? Is Nolan directly responsible for quipshit?
>>
>>78869177
thats not true. every action he took was clearly one step further in dismantling all organized crime in gotham. he stole their money and destroyed it, he killed their bosses and took over their organizations. he removed the corrupt law thatt allowed their presence. hell he even blew up the hospital that allowed them to blackmail city cops
>>
>>78871520
So, was he secretly the good guy?
>>
>>78870472
>>78870626
It's "Ewan, your friends are dead"
Ewan was Joker's name before he became the Joker

It seems like a pretty macabre joke by the bank teller to remind the Joker that his friends are dead, but maybe that was the point, to taunt him
>>
File: better class of troll.jpg (32KB, 425x337px) Image search: [Google]
better class of troll.jpg
32KB, 425x337px
>>78869067
But he only burned his half?
(and the chinese dude)
>>
>>78871661
>(and the chinese dude)

You mean Mai Halfe?
>>
>>78869094

he could have used this as a reason not to even bother stealing the money in the first place.
>>
>>78871661
Imagine how much cheaper the movie would have been if Nolan did not put that scene in.
That has to be like half the budget right there.
>>
>>78871724
Made me lol.
>>
>>78871724
>That has to be like half the budget right there.

Thank god he didn't burn the other half too.
>>
File: bankposting.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bankposting.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>78870472

>Yu Enyor friend's are dead!

What did he mean by this?
Who's Yu Enyor?
Is he a character from Batman Begins?
Why is he referenced suddenly in this scene?
>>
>>78869067
One imagines they might object to seeing their wages being set on fire in front of them just because their employer was a little nuts.
>>
>>78871540

He was dismantling organized crime, leaving nothing but disorganized crime in the city.

Objectively a good thing, since the disorganized crime would've been happening anyway.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.