[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Woman cheats on boyfriend and walks out on dinner to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: la la land.png (427KB, 780x493px) Image search: [Google]
la la land.png
427KB, 780x493px
>Woman cheats on boyfriend and walks out on dinner to see a movie with this hot guy who plays piano.
>Woman finds out that this hot piano player is poor as shit.
>Hot piano guy tries his hardest to support the woman by working a job he doesn't like.
>She complains when he goes away for work.
>Break up with him.
>Hot piano guy still goes out of his. way and helps the Woman to become an Actor even after she broke up with him.
>Woman finally gets her big break in Hollywood and then just totally cuts off contact with the man who helped her become famous and doesn't speak to him in over 5 years.
>Woman is now married and have child with another man who is rich.

So the moral of the story here is Women vapid cunts and gold digging whores. Then you add a little gay musical and singing every minute. Why is this nominated for best picture? Only thing that saved this movie was Ryan Gosling and J.K simmons with the little role that he had. Also Emma Stone is so ugly, I want to punch her frog face.
>>
City of Guys, are you crashing over me...
>>
Shallow women being manipulative to get ahead with the expense of others..... what a concept
>>
maybe you should actually watch the movie before posting here friend
>>
>>78859957

yeah thats totally only women who do that
>>
>>78859865
>Why is this nominated for best picture?

The academy voters can literally only remember movies released in the past few weeks, so it's slim pickins
>>
File: 1484486065626.png (2MB, 2107x2045px) Image search: [Google]
1484486065626.png
2MB, 2107x2045px
>>78859938
>>
>>78859983
>>78859983
Notice the word manipulative;

You must be a women to think with your feelings first
>>
>>78859865
That's life dude
>>
Biggest (you) I can offer
>>
Moral of the story is fuck these bitches, man. Bitches get horny, niggas die; this is a universal and absolute truth found in literature and even in the Bible.
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (138KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
138KB, 900x600px
Have you ever experienced another perfect day /tv/?
>>
>>78859865
okay did this actually happen in the movie? this question is directed towards those who actually saw it
>>
Movie was disappointing, but I gotta admit this song was pretty great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NybVs2ikl8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>78860111
That's a big (You)
>>
>>78859865

Why do you guys act like it's some big revelation that women are selfish? Everybody learned that with their first girls in middle school.

Are you guys locked in a perpetual state of astonishment? Causes that sounds like trauma.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.