[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU GOT IT BOSS HOG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 10x1_The_Gang_Beats_Boggs_02.jpg (240KB, 2048x1145px) Image search: [Google]
10x1_The_Gang_Beats_Boggs_02.jpg
240KB, 2048x1145px
YOU GOT IT BOSS HOG
>>
I would
>>
File: Charlie_Dee.png (701KB, 1094x820px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie_Dee.png
701KB, 1094x820px
when will they get together
>>
>>77266759

Season 10 Episode 6
>>
>>77266759
They did though.
>>
https://youtu.be/snOJTzrBies
Last season was pretty good
>>
>>77266675
you know wade boggs isnt dead?
>>
These ads bros, wew

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN9lZDHhp_d/?taken-by=kaitlinolson

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN-rA2jhsCc/?taken-by=kaitlinolson
>>
The show really did dip in comedy after like season 8. Maybe "dip" is the wrong word but I felt the humor changed. It's like they go a bit farther to explain the punchlines of their jokes when before it was more subtle.....high school reunion dance was nice
>>
>>77267113

I don't know, mang. Dream sequences don't fit the show. It's better when they give descriptions you know are wrong.
>>
>>77267151
Do you mean you didn't like the gang saves the day
>>
>>77267113
>>77267151
Im in season 6 and it's been dipped, still occasionally funny but I really miss the earlier seasons.
>>
HAHA LOOK HOW LOUD WE ARE

HAHA A BABY? LETS TAN IT XDDD

*YELLS* AAHA WE'RE SO LOUD WE CANT HEAR YOU TALKING FOR 30 SECONDS

(LMFAO)
>>
>>77267438
Damn you must be too smart to enjoy the show
>>
>>77267438

That's the PREMISE, not the PUNCHLINE.
>>
>>77266675
The Gang Beats Boggs is probably my all-time favorite ep.

>everyone drunk as shit
>Frank and Dennis trying to get into the Air Sex Society
>Dr. Mantis Tobaggan
>ghosts of Wade Boggs and Boss Hogg
>its a "Charlie Wins" episode
>>
>>77267438
The yelling/talking over is a staple because it shows how out of sync they are with one another. You know, the same people who are supposed to be best friends and business partners...

Also, Charlie always comes out of the yelling competition on top. Always listen for his last word.
>>
>>77267601
>the mlb steroid era undertones
>>
File: giphy.gif (886KB, 290x167px)
giphy.gif
886KB, 290x167px
>>77267634
>Also, Charlie always comes out of the yelling competition on top. Always listen for his last word.

>All right, later dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.

Bees?
>>
My name's Rita...
Fire... s...
Fires. Hm.
>>
>>77267051
What's The Mick? Did she get her own show?
>>
>>77267634
>Also, Charlie always comes out of the yelling competition on top. Always listen for his last word.

>All right, later dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.
>>
>>77266991
i snorted milk out of my nose at this whole segment. It built from great to greater.

It's absolutely a gem.

>CCH Pounder
Finding an obscure-enough but relatable black woman name. Plus, "Pounder" is funny

>Dennis' impression
this golden god went to Juilliard, you know that, right?

>Charlie and Mac's reaction
ratcheting up the greatness and hilarity

>Dee doing Obama
this is where the milk came out of my nose
>>
>>77269341
One of the best deliveries on the show.
>>
>>77270425
What follows is even better.

>I'm from the Health Inspectors... Store.
>>
Why is Dee the only consistently funny woman on TV, and how has she done it for 10 years now?
>>
>>77269649
yeah, it's a show coming to FOX where she plays a trashy legal guardian
>>
>>77271207
because all her jokes are male
>>
>>77270276
lol haha.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.