[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horace and Pete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4978.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4978.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Any love for this little tragic show?
>>
Fuck Yes. The whole cast killed, especially the third episode and the last few where the story gets away from the bar banter and actually starts to gets fucking bleak
>>
>>77196577
Alan Alda Was great, lol.
>>
shit that i can't find a decent torrent for the season
>>
>>77196577
Watch out, Horace!
>>
File: black infant discovers chicken.png (231KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
black infant discovers chicken.png
231KB, 304x366px
it was preachy garbage that bankrupted louis to the point that he now owes tens of millions to hollywood elites
he'll be shucking and jiving like a good little goy for the next ten years paying off this failure
>>
Louis is a terrible actor and I just wished he'd gotten someone decent to play his part, the other actors deserved it. Daughter was also shit. Alda, the sister and the ex-wife were great. Also, interactions with the customers were cringe as shit apart from Noonan and that other bloke. Still p. good.
>>
>>77196880
On Hulu
>>
File: hp.jpg (271KB, 1401x881px) Image search: [Google]
hp.jpg
271KB, 1401x881px
>>77197243
>the i cant find a decent torrent meme
>>
>>77196362
Good mainly due to the fact that it did a bunch of things no other ""tv show"" was doing. It went for a full-on tragic ending, with weird slightly-flawed live performances that make everything feel more genuine.

Sometimes (well, a lot of the time), the political bar banter didn't land, but the show overall was quite good.

>>77197046
this too
>>
>>77196577
was the third episode the one that gave me a boner?
>>
>>77197580
Yes.
>>
Yes. 10 too many feels/10
>>
Why was she such a cunt?

>>77197691
>dinner scene with pete's gf
fbm
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.