[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: martian-gallery3-gallery-image.jpg (267KB, 2000x1076px) Image search: [Google]
martian-gallery3-gallery-image.jpg
267KB, 2000x1076px
Opinions?
>>
2/5
>>
>>64475572
IT'S REDDIT, REDDIT AND REDDIT!!! XDD

do I fit in /tv/ yet?
>>
>>64475588
Yes.
>>
>>64475572
It's reddit as fuck.
>>
>>64475610
Hello reddit
>>
1.5/5
>>
One of my favs of 2015. It's good to see a scifi with hopeful messages and without a depressing or somber tone. Almost reminded me of Contact in some ways.
>>
>>64475572
Watched first 20 minutes, skipped through the rest of it in the end he survived and returned to earth so sorta of a "happy" ending just like the rest of shit that comes from a Hollywood.
>>
it was meh
too many things going "wrong" in the movie

other stupid nitpicks
GoPro everywhere, and for everything
space travel where everything needs to be super light, and specialized = off the shelf boxes, carts, monitors, etc
pneumatic tires.... on mars.... why?
>>
Bad acting, horrible writing (the "comedic" parts where the worst).
Some cool shots and they made Mars look believable but it is a terrible movie full of clichés.
>>
It was cool, dragged on a bit. I have a gf now so I'm seeing a lot of movies I otherwise wouldn't. Really wish I didn't see Genysis or TFA.
>>
>>64475831
>pneumatic tires.... on mars.... why?
Because FUCK YOUR INTELLIGENCE! THAT'S WHY! YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SMART WITH YOUR LOGIC YOU FUCKING HOMO EAT THE SHIT WE SERVE YOU AND SAY THANK YOU!
>>
i liked the first part.
Felt like Robinson Crusoe on Mars.
I won't nitpick about the scientific or logic flaws becouse it just kept me entertained.
6-7/10
>>
>We accidentally MattDamon on mars and he dead :-(
>Oh noes! He alive! :-D
>Gotta bring him back, try something.
>We failed.
>Try something harder!
>We failed again :'(
>Well, now try something stupid hard and super risky !!!
>Yeah! We got him!! XDDD!!!
>The End

Reddit/10
>>
Despite all the flaws it must be made. Every generation needs its own Robinson Crusoe
>>
probably the safest movie ridley scot made in his life, but then again, he needs to do this now and then otherwise they wont let him make anything else because of his fuck ups lately.

still a pretty decent movie, a solid 7/10
>>
it's a nice movie.
/tv/ hates it only because it's popular.
>>
>>64476349
Or maybe you are just a dumb ape which is easily entertained? Fucking Pleb
>>
9/10 it was shit
>>
interstellar >>>>> martian >> gravity
>>
i watched it last night, thought it was really comfy. i liked it. as >>64476064 said, it was safe. i can see why it was on a lot of people's best of the year. it isn't on mine, but it was still fun.
>>
>>64476452
interstellar was complete garbage. it lacked any amount of substance. i wish the people on this board would get off nolan's dick and realize he's been making shit movies since batman begins. his work before that was fine, but you guys really need to get your shit together.

anyway, martian >gravity > interstellar.
>>
>>64475572
they even altered the ending to appeal to reddit cancer faggots.
>>
>>64476452
>>64476595
Moon > Martian > Gravity > Europa Report > Mission to Mars >>>>> Interstellar
>>
>>64476410
spoken like a true pleb
>>
>"You know what? "Kilowatt-hour per sol" is a pain in the ass to say. I'm gonna invent a new scientific unit name. One kilowatt-hour per sol is... it can be anything... um... I suck at this... I'll call it a "pirate-ninja"."

LITERALLY REDDIT

INTERSTELLAR WAS SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY BUT THAT'S NOT SAYING MUCH
>>
>>64476647
i agree with you, 100%.
where do you put john carpenter's ghosts of mars on there?
>>
>>64476707
so randumb, so quirky, so reddit
>>
I marathoned the first 15 minutes of it, and it looks cool. No signs of Reddit yet, but from what I saw in the trailer it's coming in bunches any moment now.
>>
>>64476707
>set decades in the future
>using a meme from 2004
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 258x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 258x382px
I really liked it. Was kind of like how I imagine The Big Bang Theory Movie would be like.

My favourite bit was when he said "I'm going to science the sh*t out of this planet"
And the black guy who spills his coffe and makes fun of the nasa boss
>>
Reddit the movie
>>
>>64476875
You betcha
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.