[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make 80k a year >can't afford to go to [insert exotic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>make 80k a year
>can't afford to go to [insert exotic location here] for a week
>there are poor as shit people who live there year round

Really made me think
>>
your spending habits must be pretty poor if you make 80k and can't afford to go somewhere for a week
>>
>>1298820
Or I live in a high CoL area and am prioritizing paying off my student loans
>>
>>1298856
Ok so rephrase your OP to:

>i dont prioritize traveling, therefore i dont travel

Then examine how retarded your thread is
>>
>>1298856

Even if you are in a high CoL area there are people making much less than you doing just fine

you have some shit spending habits
>>
>>1298862
This.
Why are you complaining OP? It's your decision to be fiscally responsible.
>>
>>1298886
>paying loans instead of traipsing around other countries like a gap year white girl
>shit spending habits
>>
>>1298901

You sound like a tool, op. You made the choice to take on thousands in debt for a piece of paper and come on here and insult people who spend their money on worthwhile experiences.

100% you are an American. You could have gone abroad and gotten a degree for free / heavily subsidized in Europe and have traveled concurrently. Idiot.
>>
>>1298913
not even, American here, I'm getting my education and my study abroad paid for by grants and scholarships. OP is low-t and can't hustle.
>>
>>1298913
Op could have gone to a state university, if his state isn't shit, and cover the majority, if not all the cost, with grants.
>>
>>1298546
>make 52k€ a year
>oh shit exotic locations are expensive as fuck
>meanwhile my coworker travels like three times a year, has been to Vietnam, Portugal and Japan this year
Following my buddies example, I'm organizing my first trip on my own, staying at nice looking airbnbs instead of 5-star Hotels.
>>
File: 1442424930154.gif (3MB, 200x158px) Image search: [Google]
1442424930154.gif
3MB, 200x158px
>>1298546
>being surprised that jet fuel is expensive
If flying was free then yes, you'd have a point, but it's not so you're retarded and are probably terrible with money
>>
>prioritizes paying off debts over traveling
>bitches about not traveling
I'm glad you're making a fiscally responsible decision. You can travel once you're secure and not in debt. And you can do it more comfortably than the people on here.
>>
File: 1470573029303.jpg (39KB, 800x857px)
1470573029303.jpg
39KB, 800x857px
>work all the time, no vacation so no travel
>memebook acquaintances constantly traveling, absolutely no qualms about quitting jobs to fuck off somewhere
>>
>>1298546
anon I make 30k a year and usually travel for like 6 or 7 months of it, you're doing something wrong
>>
>>1298856
You're dumb
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.