[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have about $8,000 and I'm really tired of the same old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1503529451557.jpg (8KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
1503529451557.jpg
8KB, 261x261px
I have about $8,000 and I'm really tired of the same old shit here in the USA. Wage slavery, whores, all these fucking taxes out the ass.

I'm not bilingual, I'm not white, and I have a really useless graphic design degree. Thoughts, ideas? I really just want to find a nice cave to live in where I can do my art without interruptions. It's all that makes me happy. I'm a fool to think there's an answer to my question.
>>
>>1297258

In all seriousness anywhere in Latin America or Asia. I'm pretty much a Turk in appearance (half beaner half sandnigger) so I blend in pretty well in most places.

Europe is fucked. Every major city seems to be getting crowded with fellow shitskins and darkies, and you are no longer a novelty or curiosity. All the right-wingers will think you are another migrant or welfare leech, while the leftists might fawn over you whilst discretely leaving you to your own devices in a comical display of NIMBY-ism. Paris was such a shitshow of disappointment that I have barely any words to say beyond that Europe is no longer fun. Every brown asshole between Morocco and Pakistan is making a beeline for the paradise of welfare that is Europe, so any travel experience will have you carrying the stigma of being associated or misidentified with these dregs of humanity.

Hitler was right.
>>
>>1297258
I like your thread, OP, but I'd say stay in the USA where you have the best chances of being left alone, whilst living a comfortable life. Change location (state-wise) and social circles. Pick up additional hobbies to help with both.
>>
>>1297258
this is just babbling about your life problems and belongs in /adv/
>>1297312
this is just irrational babbling and belongs in /pol/

sage
>>
>>1297316
Sure, I might be rambling, but you are literally contributing nothing. Kill yourself.

Back to OP:

Try Argentina
>>
>>1297316
>Irrational ramblings from pol

Mate he's right though, he didn't just imagine everything he said.
>>
>>1297258
>wage slaves, whores, all these fucking taxes out the ass
Hahah ahahahahahaahahahah
Oh man.

The us has some of the lowest taxes in the world, and if you dislike american work culture you'll fucking hate europe, japan, canada, or whatever other first world country you'd like to live in. Oh no I'm sorry, you'd prefer some shithole in northern india where you can't wash your hands without paying for it and a decent house is twice as expensive as in the western world. Alright I understand. Go have fun in your ideal foreign country whose conception you may leave ever unfinished so that it will be perfect in your mind.
>>
File: DA1GjFHWAAISM-d.jpg (24KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
DA1GjFHWAAISM-d.jpg
24KB, 480x469px
>>1297434
>The us has some of the lowest taxes in the world

You gotta spend all your money on useless shit in the us, and the more you make the more you are expected to spend. Go ahead and tack on a nice grand in addition to your taxes to cover your car, bills, and going out costs if you want a life.

I imagine you have never actually lived abroad with the way you think. The US is fucked up in a lot of ways. The idea of parents kicking their kids out at eighteen is pretty ridiculous too, it's not normal. They spend all that money, then everybody wonders why they are in debt. Sorry friend, there are people on this board that have seen the other side. We aren't up for your spiel about the massive houses and cool cars all americans have.

We can own guns though, that's pretty cool. If anything makes it worth it, it's that.
>>
>>1297449
>claims that some anon with reasonable points has never been out of the U.S.
>starts spouting the most naive and clueless bullshit anyone who actually lived out of the U.S. would be ashamed to say

Lad, there are some problems in your country, no doubt, but it's a clear case of grass is greener on the other side.

Any way, leave your trailer park and try the real world, I guess.
>>
>>1297470
>Any way, leave your trailer park and try the real world, I guess.

your intuition is lacking
>>
>>1297471
Suburbs then ?

I mean, in all seriousness, you don't sound like someone who stayed in more traditional cultures (considering your stance about the kicking out of children by 18), for enough time to see the bad parts that cone inevitably with the good ones.

You have an idealist view of foreign cultures.

By the way, about the materialistic cultuƕe. Yes it's quite annoying in America, but it's very common elsewhere too. And you don't necessarily have to conform any way, you're an animal of free will. So what's the big deal, exactly?
>>
File: 1393936529786.jpg (45KB, 388x296px) Image search: [Google]
1393936529786.jpg
45KB, 388x296px
ITT: .
>>
File: 1496047695791.jpg (24KB, 307x392px) Image search: [Google]
1496047695791.jpg
24KB, 307x392px
>>1297478
>you don't sound like someone who stayed in more traditional cultures

you pretty much have no intuition

>So what's the big deal, exactly?
you tell me, I just think life in the usa is pretty shat
>>
>>1297540
>you pretty much have no intuition
I keep biting the bait but I'm intrigued. Where have you lived beyond US borders and how long ?
>>
look at the thread right now about alaska

you can go there and make more money with seasonal work, then go live cheap in some flyover state to do your art

a year ago you should have gone and put your money on /biz/, but the easy gains there might be gone
>>
>>1297449
>implying you have to drive the newest car
>implying you won't have to pay bills where ever you live unless you're off the grid
>implying "going out costs" have to be extreme or unreasonable. You don't have to go drink for drink with your mates at the bar
You sound like the biggest faggot ever
>>
>>1297258
if you arent white and you hate the u.s. then go home you fucking leech
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.