[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be in Novosibirsk from the day after Christmas until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (62KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
62KB, 852x480px
I'll be in Novosibirsk from the day after Christmas until march. Anyone been there before? Any Russian anons out there? lol pls help me
>>
>>1294401
why are you going there during winter?
do you expect nightlife or fun?
>>
>>1294405
i dont party or do that much nightlife stuff. I was hoping to find cool places to go and do Russian stuff or pictures. I'll be there studying Russian 6 days a week and I really like soviet era architecture and taking photos of concrete blocks. I went to pyramiden this summer and had a great time lol
>>
>>1294401
Siberiafag living in the states here, you're really lucky, Novosibirsk is the 3rd biggest city in Russia, and since it's not one of the two meme cities you also get to see "real" Russia.
>>
>>1294428
do people ever go out in the winter or mostly stay inside because of the dark and cold?
>>
>>1294429
I think most people just huddle up in their commie blocks when it's -40 outside, but that's also going off of my memories from when I was a little boy and still lived there.
>>
>>1294401
>Novosibirsk from the day after Christmas until march
Sounds cool OP no pun intended

I've always wanted to visit Russia but only managed to stay briefly in Moscow once
>>
>>1294439
im going to japan for my exchange year in april and I wanted to get my Russian to at least the advanced level (right now in intermediate class). Siberia is much cheaper than saint petersburg so i went for it
>>
File: 1490460374556.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1490460374556.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>>1294441
>im going to japan for my exchange year
>wanted to get my Russian to at least the advanced level
>>
>>1294401
>the day after Christmas
december 26 or their christmas?
>>
>>1294442
im already in the advanced uni classes for japanese and I'm not worried about my language ability. I'm going back to Russia after Japan anyway
>>
File: 11.png (1MB, 753x560px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
1MB, 753x560px
>>1294447
dec 26
heres a pic from piramiden i took in july
>>
>>1294452
the end of december and first 2 weeks of january are gonna be a war zone with drunks all over the place with New Year celebrations.
>>
>>1294428
What's the real Russia like?
>>
What stuff is available OTC in Russia because that is one way to cure boredom
>>
>>1294670
look up real russia on youtube and check out the channel it reflects the real russian life. Although made by a nice guy in Ufa not Novosibirsk
>>
>>1294428
>get to see "real" Russia.
Gopniks and vodka?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.