[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>next five years on probation >can't even leave my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: j-1920.jpg (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
j-1920.jpg
2MB, 1600x900px
>next five years on probation
>can't even leave my state without a travel permit
>all for possession of SCARY WEED

I fucking hate life
>>
Which state are you in?
>>
>>1293005
NY
>>
>>1293005
Upstate to be specific
>>
>>1293001
how hard is it to get a travel permit?
>>
>>1293011
I haven't tried yet but I think they general only grant them for work purposes. I'm not really sure though. That said, I do know that international is harder than interstate.
>>
>>1293001
>>1293007
>all for possession of SCARY WEED

marijuanan is decriminalized in new york.
you didn't get put on probation just for simple possession.
you were dealing drugs, weren't you?
degenerate.
>>
>>1293012
just keep your nose clean for a year and hopefully they will let you duck out for an esl job or something. I wish you luck because sometimes travel is what people need when they hit hard times, sucks if you are in a shit situation. I hope you have a parole officer that can work with you man...
>>
>>1293007
Tell your P.O. what dates you're leaving and returning ahead and they'll approve it.
>>
>>1293028
I heard from someone else on probation that you need to write the exact location of the hotel you're going to be, etc. But I guess that's a small hurdle.

>>1293019
I don't even smoke weed anymore and I've never been in trouble before this and my probation officer understands this and is quite nice. But yeah, I hope that'll work out to. Others have said that the earliest they let you off is three years but we'll see I suppose. Thanks for the words.
>>
File: Confused.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>1293007
I thought Alabama's short form was "AL"
>>
Doesn't matter if it's harmless. It's still a crime to possess it and you got punished. Nobodies fault for your own.
>>
Lol, America is a mess
>>
>>1293398
Boot licker detected. I bet youre fun at parties.
>doesnt know what the founding fathers said about unjust laws
>>
>>1293001
Have you considered not being a criminal?

Bit late now, eh?
>>
>>1293007
Lol you fucking wot? Ive smoked so much weed while walking the city
>>
>>1293618
I think no murder is an unjust law. Have a good day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.