[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money would you need to travel the world by yourself,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: PbyfSOh.jpg (694KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
PbyfSOh.jpg
694KB, 2048x1366px
How much money would you need to travel the world by yourself, per year. I'm talking visiting new cities and countries daily, probably taking a month in cities you want to completely see.

You would need to spend money on transportation, food, lodging. How much would I need to do this for 3-4 years?

I guess the biggest expense would be on lodging/hotels, you can move around on a car or renting/train/bus.
>>
>>1291190
The old rule of $50 a day still seems to be mostly true. I feel like this might average out to about $60 now as a lot of developing countries have caught up in price.

It's a figure for traveling comfortably. Sleeping in hostels or guest houses, eating out, drinking and partying and visiting tourist sites. Now you won't be able to do everything every day but if you balance out everything you can do it for under $30 in developing countries and about $80-90 in developed ones. The price per year will be $10-20k.

Now there are huge deviations from this. You can travel for $100 a month but you'll be couchsurfing, hichhiking, sleeping in tents, possibly not eating every day etc.
>>
>>1291190

What you're describing is fairly impossible unless you plan the shit out of it and you're loaded, willing to endure hardships and inconveniences and you don't strike me as such a person.

What does "see the world" mean anyway? Every country? Every other country? Circumnavigate? Free roam? Every different scenario has wildly different challenges and requirements.

Don't be an armchair traveler and post something meaningful, please.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.