[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to be traveling to Egypt in October and I am having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1500411903329.jpg (1MB, 3035x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1500411903329.jpg
1MB, 3035x3024px
I am going to be traveling to Egypt in October and I am having difficulty finding flights that do not have a layover in Europe. No matter what airline, it's all layovers in Heathrow, Munich, Brussels, etc...

Does anyone know of a flight booking service that lets me sort by layover destination?
>>
File: lameovers.png (18KB, 233x759px) Image search: [Google]
lameovers.png
18KB, 233x759px
>>1291049
Well, if you search for flights on Momondo, when you get your results, you can filter the layover locations. All you have to do is expand the "Via" column on the left, and uncheck all the European airports.
>>
Check Turkish Airlines; they'll route you through Istanbul if they have to fly 3000 miles out of their way to do it.
>>
>>1291049
>I am going to be traveling to Egypt in October and I am having difficulty finding flights that do not have a layover in Europe.
Can't help but wonder why you want to avoid layovers in Europe.

I did a quick search, and from where I am (West Coast, USA) most of my options are indeed via various European airports, with a few key exceptions: Turkish, as noted above, goes through IST, and the Emirati airlines go via Abu Dhabi or Dubai, respectively. But the flights via Europe are all cheaper and faster.

Like Momondo, above, Kayak also offers a dropdown list of transit airports, and allows you, as desired, to uncheck as many unwanted airports as you like.

But I don't know where you're going, where you're departing from, or why you don't want to pass through Europe for a few hours. Is there a warrant for your arrest in the EU?
>>
>>1291199
Oh, and there are direct/nonstop flights to Cairo from JFK, too, if you're OK with passing through the US.
>>
>>1291199
I didn't want to say it because I was worried it would derail the thread but I no longer feel comfortable traveling through Europe since it's basically Pakistan now. So I would prefer to avoid it.
>>
>>1291199
I want to carry some weed with me and the risk of getting caught is higher if I have a layover in Europe.
>>
>>1291311
>uncomfortable going to Europe
>goes to Cairo

4chan is really retarded. I'm leaving this board.
>>
>>1291311
Well meme'd my son.
>>
>>1291049
>doesn't want a euro layover
>doesn't say where he is flying from
>going to egypt

Confirmed terrorist
>>
>>1291199
>>1291077
Not-OP here. Are there any sites that let you search layover hours as a parameter?

I think this is a legitimate concern. If I'm flying internationally, I don't want anything less than an hour, but I also would prefer to avoid anything greater than 4 hours.
>>
>>1291366
This. OP is an ISIS recruit.

Fuck you OP. Mohamed fucked pigs.
>>
>>1291515
>Not-OP here. Are there any sites that let you search layover hours as a parameter?
>I think this is a legitimate concern. If I'm flying internationally, I don't want anything less than an hour, but I also would prefer to avoid anything greater than 4 hours.
Interesting question, and not that I've noticed. But you always get total travel time and number of layovers from Kayak, for example (the site I use most often). And Kayak and some other sites will indicate very short layovers with a warning. So it can be sorted pretty easily that way.

I typically rule out the one or two longest itineraries when I'm comparing routes, as they'll always include at least one long stopover. And I won't typically book anything with a transfer time of less than an hour, even though these are pretty rare unless you're combining multiple carriers.
>>
>>1291316
Dude
Why not just smoke hasish?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.