[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> newborn kitten that was abandoned by his mom right after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tenor.gif (1MB, 496x244px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 496x244px
> newborn kitten that was abandoned by his mom right after birth in the middle of the hostel garden just won't stop meowing desperately

We tried to hear him and feed him,but he just ignores the food and keep meowing. We looked on the internet and it says that if a kitten gets abandoned in the first 5 hours after birth, he's basically dead. He won't open his eyes, he can't digest non feline milk for the first three weeks of his life, and he can't pee or shit without his mother help

We tried to show it to other cats around hoping some female would accept him, but it was useless

Also, hostel feels thread
>>
>>1290647
Call up a vet's office and ask "wat do?" if it's both still alive and you still want to help.

I found my kitten at 3 weeks, and that was a few weeks of bottle feeding before she had the teeth and interest in solid food.

I hope you can help. I hate it when animals are in distress or pain.
>>
>>1290657
Otherwise kill it and end it's pain.
>>
>>1290665

This is what we did. We are in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in the Balkans, and everyone in the hostel is leaving in a couple of days, there are no vets around and the hostel owners didn't want to take care of it

Rest in peppermint smol cat :(
>>
>>1290647
Cats are a pest to native wildlife, just think anon how many birds and other wildlife has just been saved due to that kitty being born
>>
To help it pee or shit you have to apply pressure to it's penis/vagina and anus.
You can get substitutes for feline milk and feed it through a bottle. Have you spent any time looking into it?

Stop posting like you care about it if you don't want to do something
>>
fuck cats
>>
>>1290763
How did you kill it? Only wondering.
>>
Take him to the vet
>>
>>1290647
It's not your fault the kitten's mother abandoned it, move on.
>>
>>1291191
No one has picked up on the fact that the helpless newborn kitten at the hostel who won't stop its REEEEEEEEEEs, and who "can't pee or shit without his mother help," and is put out of its misery by the normie hostel guests, is a metaphor for your average 4chan NEET on vacation.
>>
>>1291078

I already looked for all these informations the moment i saw the cat, you double nigger, the problem is that we are in a hostel, we all leave in 1-2 days and the hostel owners already have like 10 stray cats around the building and they said us they don't want to take care of it. If I'd found the kitten at my home, then I would have take care of him better, for sure, but I'm staying here just for 2 days.

>>1291120

A British hippy realtraveller© guy did it, no one else had the guts to do it. We spent 10 minutes petting the kitten and telling him nice things, then when he calmed down and looked like he was sleeping, the British guy who was holding it in his hand took his head and turned it 360°. The kitten didn't react at all, I think he didn't even feel pain because the movement was very fast, but we could all hear the very light *crick* of the neck being broken. Like when you crack a potato chips. After that we put the body in a cloth we took from the kitchen and buried him under a tree. Then we just smoked a last cigarette together and went to bed.

All of that happened in absolute, total silence, no one said a word. It was late night, we were the only people in the hostel and it was raining a bit. It was a really weird experience.
>>
>>1291220

Kek'd heartily
>>
>>1291266
dem feels
>>
File: 1385768287330.jpg (57KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
1385768287330.jpg
57KB, 400x275px
>>1291266
Anon, I ...
>>
>>1291220
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.