[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're two 21 year olds going to Bali, What are some fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x184px
We're two 21 year olds going to Bali, What are some fun shit to do while over there?
>>
>>1290019

dunno anon, buy me a ticket and let's be 3, we'll find something crazy to do together
>>
I'm going there with my girlfriend and my brothers early october What can I expect. Also, Tips from people who've been there would be good
>>
>>1290019
>>1290253

Are you two serious

Cheapest booze and women you'll ever find, good surfing beaches, tons of party spots

Just don't try drugs unless you want to die in an Indonesian prison
>>
>>1290019
I'm going to Bali next week! I'm doing a few days in Ubud, a few in Canggu, and a few days on Gili T
>>
>>1290019
try smuggling some drugs in i hear that's really fun.
>>
>>1290019
>>1290277
>>1290253
Stay away from Kuta since it's just rife with Aussie bogans everywhere. Ubud is nice but again, pretty commercial, Nusa Dua has nice beaches and is kind of like a gated community. Uluwatu and Tanah Lot are nice and I would suggest (especially for Uluwatu) you wear something that covers your knees and your shoulders, but if not you get given a sarong to wear which isn't too bad. Gili T is really, really nice, grab a bike and just relax and enjoy it. Yogyakarta is really nice too if you have an opportunity to go. Also if you smoke cigarettes they are cheap as anything there
>>
Bali is goddamned overtouristed
its lost its charm compared to how it was 20 years ago
i remember when it was atleast authentic where i can walk in seminyak in peace
you can try lombok as an alternative
>>
>>1290691
Yeah, that's pretty much what I've heard re: Ubud and Kuta. Planning to use Ubud as more of a staging point to do day trips to northern parts of the island. And yeah, I'm continuing on to Java to see Yogyakarta, etc. after Bali!
>>
>>1290019
Report back here about whether or not you can get in with a drug felony on your record
>>
im going next month, for two month i'll be staying a friend place who's been living here for about two year now, how is the visa situation if i want to extend my stay ?

also i'd like to go to osaka from bali, to visit another friend, what do you guys think ?
>>
>>1290019
Its a fucking shithole in the south but try doing the waterfall thing:
https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g297699-d7217604-r301133368-Bali_Sambangan_Trekking-Singaraja_Bali.html

Uluwatu and Canggu are alright. If you wanna party decend in to the shitholes either Kuta or Seminyak

>>1290277
Gilli T nightlife fucked now dude, though that being said some fantastic snorkelling/diving is available on the island
>>
>>1290691
>Ubud has gotten wayyyyyy commercial maaaaan you're better off going to temples
>*Plays guitar in the common room*
>>
>>1291680
>how is the visa situation if i want to extend my stay ?

Met a Moroccan dude in Jakarta, he said he just goes to Kuala Lumpur once a month and gets the visa renewed at reentry.

The regular visa can be extended for 30 days though, so that should cover you.

>>1290253
>>1290019
Rent a scooter in Ubud (probably better than getting it in Denpasar and you can get is for as low as 2$/day if it's a longer rent), travel along the highway that goes through the lakes region
and take fun detours to waterfalls, rice paddies, temples, etc.
Once you get to Singaraya, turn West for Pemuteran (diving at Menjangan island is pretty cool) and the less touristed areas of Bali or East for Gilis and so on.
Gunung Kawi Tampaksiring and Pura Luhur Batukaru are fun, also the area around Munduk.
Don't trust the trek guides, those 8 hour impassable Everest like treks through uncharted jungle are actually more like 1-2 hour hikes over some hills.
>>
>>1290712
I can't see why not. Getting in to SEA countries is usually a breeze.
>>
>>1291684
Gili T nightlife is fucked? How so?
>>
do the beaches all suck on bali from what I have seen that seems to be the case so I dont understand why so many go there? are there any other good islands in indonesia and i mean breathtaking ones white sand I have seen the gilli islands and they look OK but not great
>>
>>1292138
Oceanic beaches are a meme, go to Croatia or Greece.
>>
>>1292158
>Oceanic beaches
what the fuck is an oceanic beach
>>
File: ninja sword guy at the beach.jpg (180KB, 787x492px) Image search: [Google]
ninja sword guy at the beach.jpg
180KB, 787x492px
>>1292302
Beaches where the land meets an ocean. As opposed to lake beaches, river beaches or, presumably in this guy's post, sea beaches.

That said, I have no idea what he is trying to say.
>>
>What are some fun shit to do while over there
>What are some fun shit to do
>What are some fun
>What are

Based on your lack of proper grammar, it sounds like you should avoid going to Bali until you're at least 16 years old
>>
>>1291733
Pretty much islamic state the island now, Undercover cops, nowhere stays open late except like ziggys or something
>>
>>1292305
what is the difference between a sea beach and an oceanic beach? the sea is the ocean
>>
why do people go to bali if its filled with australians and the beaches look like shit?
>>
>>1290019
Take your boogie-board through Customs in a bag.
>>
>>1292756
Because it's the meme flavor of the month destination
>>
>>1292754
>>1292305

teenagers need to stop coming on here, it really ruins the board
>>
Scuba dive. Some great muke diving in the north west.

Nusa Penida has great pelagic and wall dives.

Also the uss Liberty is one of the best wreck dives on Earth. Just a simple shore dive off Tulamben.
>>
>>1293186
im 32 years old you cock sucker
>>
>>1293269
>he thinks 32 y-o is old

t. 37 y-o
>>
>>1293269
>>1293271
My bad, misread
>>
>>1292533
Wait, what? Seriously? I was trying to do shrooms there :/
>>
>>1293336
>I was trying to do shrooms there
Jesus christ dude you would have gotten assfucked so hard.
>>
File: 20160927_060651.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_060651.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
If you are into hiking, got warm clothes and good shoes, do the Mt Agung tour. Starts at 11 PM, reach summit at 6 AM for sunrise. Pretty hard so not crowded. We were like 12 people including guides at the top. Do the Pura Besakih route, not the other one.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.