[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"It'll be easy anon, with your british accent just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>"It'll be easy anon, with your british accent just find any american woman and marry her for a visa!"

Do people actually do this? How do I even go about this?
>>
Probably not.

Men in almost country have similar variations.

>Oh, man, I'm from Country X. X girls are wild for Ethnic Group Y men! Getting laid there will be so easy for you!

Being British and having an accent will give you an advantage with American women, since you'll be perceived as exotic. There's also a stereotype that Brits in general are more cultured, polite, and sophisticated than their counterparts across the pond.

You'd likely have an easier time getting laid, provided you're somewhat attractive, but I doubt girls would be jumping to marry you if you're not appealing otherwise.

For instance, it'd be easy for a marginally well-off white guy to find an impoverished bride in sub-Saharan Africa, Southeast Asia, Latin America, whatever. But you'd be marrying as a transaction - pussy in exchange for the girl getting a better lifestyle.

I doubt that'd work in the States, unless you're really, really rich, or find some idiot hag desperate for a husband.
>>
>>1289762
Damn that's fucking annoying. I'll keep trying on my visits I guess. My life pretty much looks like

>work ass off for 3 months eating nothing but cheap pasta and spending nothing
>live for 3 months in USA on visa waiver
>repeat

I'm always grateful for those months I'm work-free and enjoying life over there but it feels a bit back-and-forth and dumb to have to do this shit constantly. I'm also paranoid they are gonna look at my passport one day and ban me for visiting too much or someshit.
>>
>>1289758
Well did you actually try talking to people?

Girls can't hear your inability to pronounce the letter r if you don't talk to them.
>>
Just go find some Mexicunt illegal and marry her. You'll get all the pussy you want from her, she'll be too dumb to understand that she hasn't gotten U.S. citizenship by marrying you, and you can overstay for as long as you want and pretend that you had no idea she wasn't a citizen.
>>
Knew a super nice quiet, smart chubby girl back in high school. Kinda pretty, but not stunning. Found out both her parents were terminal or some shit and pulled a 180. Used hard drugs, slutted up and flunked everything. Later heard she let a bunch of royal marines run a train on her in exchange for a free hotel room.

Hope that helps my man
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.