[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/ , first time posting on this board. Looking to travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hey /trv/ , first time posting on this board.

Looking to travel to Los Angeles sometime soon and was wondering the best place to get somewhere to stay where i will be safe, also just any tips about going there and what to expect
>>
Went to Los Angeles last year for the first time. Here is my experience:
-Stay close to a metro station
-Check out the hotel's address on Google Maps. See what's around it and use street view to get an idea of the neighborhood.
-It takes ages to get anywhere, so figure out where you want to go and how to get there. (ie bus routes)
-It's still summer there now; it's hot and there are going to be millions of tourists.
-Theme parks are expensive. Figure out which ones you want to visit and if they're worth visiting at all.
-I stayed at a Travel Lodge. It was the best place I stayed at on that leg of my USA trip.
-Some areas are interesting while others are complete shit. You have to listen to the locals where the good stuff is.
-Lot of the touristy areas have millions of the same looking shops selling the same shit.
-Be prepared to walk a lot.

That's everything from the top of my head.
>>
>>1289525
just play gta5
>>
What hostels would you recommend for few nights in LA.
I'm looking for cheap and good location, nothing else, no pub crawl, no kids, no party or anything else childish.

I'm flying into LA from Europe and then proceeding to latin America, and I feel like LA is going to be such a drag.
Fucking millions of people and no useful way to get around, how there isn't already like 17 metro lines, numerous trams and buses? Hard to think everyone there is prepared to drive, I guess people there just stay put?
What a shithole when I come to think of it. Luckily I'm out of there quickly.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.